Made in the USA.
- Simple 4-piece design with integrated mounting hardware does not require drilling on 4-door model.
- Provides over 22,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space (non-sub-woofer).
- Lid is weight bearing and provides 1,368 square inches of loadable deck space on top.
- Includes perimeter weather seal.
- Mounts in 4 door vehicles with OEM hard or soft top.
- Lid can be removed without tools for transporting taller items.
- Functions with the OEM storage cover or the Tuffy Cubby Cover part #143.
- Works with or without OEM sub-woofer & maintains access and use of OEM 12v rear power port (if equipped).
- Storage enclosure is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked, creating a secure area.
- 16 gauge steel construction & durable powder coat finish
- 4 heavy duty tie-down rings installed standard
- Patent pending.
Enclosure Front Panel
Enclosure Left Side
Enclosure Right Sides
Nylon Insert Hex Nut 1/4"- 20
Hex Bolts 1/4"- 20 x 3/4"
End Bulb Trim Piece
1/4" Flat Washers
Carriage Bolts 5/16-18 x 3/4"
Wing Knob Nuts 5/16-18
- Features: Steel or Locking, Steel
- Color: Black or Black Powder Coated
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Tuffy Security Products Tailgate Security Enclosure Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|299-01||14036.0012||11-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$326.95|
|310-01||14036.0013||07-10 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$327.95|
Customer Submitted Photos
Tuffy Security Products Tailgate Security Enclosure Reviews
Product seems sturdy and well built. Feels secure once installed in the Jeep. Assembly is pretty straightforward. The holes for the bolts could have been a little larger, but I screwed them in just fine. Getting it placed in the Jeep was a task, but it does fit. Definitely easier with two people. I'm sure there is an easy way to get it in, just not sure what it was. My only complaint about the construction itself are the rubber pieces and seals that fit on edges. I feel like those could have been made to fit either better or more permanently. Other than that, seems like a great product.
Not sure why people complain about the install, its pretty obvious. I got it and installed it just by looking at the parts (never looked at instructions), super easy, and I did it with my hard top still on. Great secure storage. Perfect product.
Product works well to create a secure area. However, it is not very flexible or easy to take out or put back in. If I had it to do over again I would choose the deluxe version with the hinged lid. The lid on this version cannot be removed as easily as advertised. I also agree with what others have said, the instructions are not clear and this was difficult to install.