Made in the USA.
- Simple 4-piece design with integrated mounting hardware does not require drilling on 4-door model.
- Provides over 22,000 cubic inches of lockable storage space (non-sub-woofer).
- Lid is weight bearing and provides 1,368 square inches of loadable deck space on top.
- Includes perimeter weather seal.
- Mounts in 4 door vehicles with OEM hard or soft top.
- Lid can be removed without tools for transporting taller items.
- Functions with the OEM storage cover or the Tuffy Cubby Cover part #143.
- Works with or without OEM sub-woofer & maintains access and use of OEM 12v rear power port (if equipped).
- Storage enclosure is secured shut when the rear vehicle door is locked, creating a secure area.
- 16 gauge steel construction & durable powder coat finish
- 4 heavy duty tie-down rings installed standard
- Patent pending.
Enclosure Front Panel
Enclosure Left Side
Enclosure Right Sides
Nylon Insert Hex Nut 1/4"- 20
Hex Bolts 1/4"- 20 x 3/4"
End Bulb Trim Piece
1/4" Flat Washers
Carriage Bolts 5/16-18 x 3/4"
Wing Knob Nuts 5/16-18
- Features: Steel or Locking, Steel
- Color: Black or Black Powder Coated
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Tuffy Security Products Tailgate Security Enclosure Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|299-01||14036.0012||11-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$327.95|
|310-01||14036.0013||07-10 Wrangler Unlimited JK||$327.95|
Customer Submitted Photos
Tuffy Security Products Tailgate Security Enclosure Reviews
Very bad product. The bolts didn’t fit fit through the holes. On top of that the holes don’t even line up properly. You’re better off spending more for a better product. Wouldn’t recommend at all.
works great, solid setup
Overall a good product. One corner was bent in shipping, but bent back fairly easily. Installation should have been simple, but one bracket’s holes were misaligned. A drill and black primer fixed it, but still a little frustrating. Getting it in the vehicle was awkward, but not overly difficult. Once installed it does what it is supposed too. Even with the weather stripping I don’t think it will be water tight. I love the platform it provides and it really increases my cargo space. I also love how it will keep my gear from flying around in the event of an accident. It isn’t perfect, but I am happy to have it.