Save $20! With the purchase of Quadratec Front, Rear & Cargo Liner
Presenting the only Floor Liners good enough to bear the Quadratec name! Our Ultimate Floor Liners are affordably priced and are cleverly designed to feature the best Limited Lifetime Warranty in the business! Our Essential® Floor Liners for Wrangler provide ultimate floor protection for active lifestyles, and are engineered with the finest materials for total protection against water, snow and mud. Our Ultimate Liners follow the exact contours of the floor pan and fit like a glove. Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tire tread pattern contain water and debris - keeping your footwear clean and dry. Made from tough thermoplastic rubbers that are both chemical & stain resistant. Our Ultimate Liners are injection molded for a precision fit and are double the thickness and weight of most others. Tested to sub-freezing temperatures and 100+ degrees Fahrenheit, Our Liners will not crack, melt or warp with temperature. Our liners also feature nibbed bottoms and carpet hook retention that keeps them safely in position with easy removal for cleaning.
Why Choose The Best Floor Liners on the Planet?
- Made in the USA!
- Quadratec Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Holds up to 40% more liquid than previous liners*
- New rugged off-road tread design
- Perfectly contoured for your Wrangler
- Extra tall sides and 5/16" deep tread
- Twice the thickness of other liners
- Improved easy-fit carpet anchor design
- Nibbed bottoms keeps liners in place
- Tough Thermoplastic Elastomer material
- Easily removable for quick cleaning
- All Season Protection
*Comparison done on Wrangler JK driver side front floor liner.
- Color: Black
- Material: Rubberized Material
- Location: Cargo, Front, Rear
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Does not properly fit a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The slits where the anchors should go are off by a slight amount. The biggest problem is that they are slits designed for a pointed anchor plug, the '17 Grand Cherokee comes with two round pegs for anchors. I have read other reviews where the end user drilled the wholes larger after trying to cut the slit larger, I do not recommend this product.