4 inch lift was achieved by linear rate springs using X5K high grade steel tuned to provide compliant ride on road while maintaining off road performance. Trim packers have been included to assist in fine tuning ride height that may be caused by various accessory fitments.
BP-51 Shock Absorbers:
In addition to the velocity sensitive damping used in most shock absorbers, where the faster the piston moves, the higher the level of damping is generated, BP-51 shock absorbers also generate damping dependent on the position of the piston within the shock absorbers body via their bypass design. While most shock absorbers only generate damping based on fluid flowing through the piston, the BP-51 offers an alternative path from one chamber to the other, around the piston in the form of bypass passages. Some fluid flows through the piston and some fluid bypasses around the piston in the bypass passages.
Adjustable Forged Track Bar (Panhard Rod):
To center and fine tune the location of the front axle, Old Man Emu has developed an adjustable forged track bar as a replacement to the original. A Hi grade 4140 forged steel adjustable track bar was chosen for its superior strength, durability and freedom to optimize design. Note: Track bar bushings come pre installed
Track Bar (Panhard Rod) Relocation Kit:
A rear Track Bar relocation bracket was developed to address the positioning of the rear track bar. This relocation bracket not only centers the axle but also raises the rear roll center to provide positive rear stability. Old Man Emu engineers have used Design Solid Modelling and FEA to ensure strength and durability.
Bump Stop Spacer Kit:
A bump stop spacer kit is used to ensure a larger diameter tire is kept off the body work and optimizes shock extended and compressed lengths to allow maximum compression and rebound travel.
Caster Correction & Driveline Kit:
To achieve a 4 to 5 degree caster correction it only requires 7mm longer arms or a bracket adjustment. For this small shift Old Man Emu has developed an offset washer which is the most cost effective solution. The offset washer is machined steel, fixed position, rectangular in shape and uses factory control arms and provides a reliable, solid solution to return the factory caster angle. A spacer washer has been provided to create clearance between the auto cross member and driveshaft at full droop. The use of this spacer allows maximum travel with the front factory driveshaft.
Sway Bar Disconnect Kit:
New longer front and rear sway bar links have been developed to correct sway bar alignment due to increased lift. The rear link is the factory style with two ball joints. The front link has an upper ball joint and the lower has a disconnect function using a greasable pin.
The steering damper has been specifically tuned for the Jeep JK to address front end wobbles initiated by anything from worn ball joints to out of balance large diameter tires.
Steering Damper Relocation Bracket:
For all LHD Jeep Wrangler JK models, a steering stabilizer fit kit has been developed to relocate the stabilizer above the tie rod. By repositioning the stabilizer, it is less vulnerable to damage as its no longer the lowest part of the front suspension.
Brake Line Relocation Kit:
Brake line relocation brackets have been developed to reroute factory brake lines to work with this kits extended shock lengths. The relocation bracket provides a cost effective, fitter friendly solution and no brake bleeding is required. A handbrake relocation bracket lowers the brake line mounting position to relieve stress on brake lines resulting from the higher ride height.
Front and Rear Coil Springs
Front and Rear Coil Spacers
Adjustable Front Track Bar
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Front and Rear Bump Stops
Front Sway Bar Disconnect Kit
Rear Sway Bar Links
Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stops, Coil Spacer, Coil Springs, Front Track Bar
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)