- Available in 12V (CKMTA12) or 24V (CKMTA24) models.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids)
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
Fully assembled and tested air compressor (12V or 24)
Complete wiring loom w/ Air Locker solenoid plug-in terminals.
Automotive OEM quality compressor isolating switch.
2 x relocatable splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges.
Mounting bolts and washers.
Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide.
ARB On Board Twin Air Compressor Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
ARB On Board Twin Air Compressor Kit Reviews
I love this thing. I installed it in a 2019 JL 2-door using the M.O.R.E. mounting plate. (It is to the left of the back seat just below the side window and is not in the way there.) Be sure to watch the U-tube video on mounting this in a JL 4-door with the MORE mount. Most of the video is about setting up the wiring harness. The wiring harness is intended for installation of the compressor in the engine bay and for use with ARB air lockers. If you have a JL with the auxilliary switches option, strip everything but the purple wire out of the harness that connects to the ARB switch. The purple wire (don't cut it short) will reach to the aux switch connectors at the front of the passenger footwell. I ran 4-gauge battery wires from both pos and neg terminals of the battery back to the MORE mount. Then the two red wires connect to together to the red battery cable and the three black (or black with white stripe) connect to the black one. Configure the aux switch to: (1) latch, (2) ignition, and (3) not remember its setting. This way, the engine is running (presumably, at least the ignition is on), so the 80-amp (max) load comes from the altermator. (Run on the battery only, the voltage falls, so more current is needed, and then the motors can overheat.) Also, the compressor won't start when you turn on the ignition after having bumped the aux switch while the jeep was turned off.
One annoyance: this should come with a socket for your tire inflation hose. To get theirs, you have to buy the ARB inflation kit. It is a nice one, and is a female socket so there is not a male connector sticking out (which would be a hazard if you fell against the compressor). Another annoyance: plan on spending an hour trying to peel off the adhesive tape they used to bundle the wiring.
Great product and an easy and efficient way to quickly air up. I have one in each of my JKU's; one under-hood mounted and the other under the passenger seat. Each way was a pretty simple install. It's worth the price (every cent) and I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Great onboard compressor. I made my own mounts and hooked it up to a 1 gallon air tank. I can fill up my stock Jeep tires in under 10 min. And. That includes getting the air hose out and putting away. The only reason I gave 4 stars I’d the wire harness. If I was putting dual air lockers on it would have been great. But I just wanted to air up the tires, so I had to cut the harness apart to make it work, and there weren’t instruction for that. Luckily I am mechanically and electrically inclined and had little trouble doing so. But all in all it was a fun project and I’m glad I did it.