- Available in 12V (CKMTA12) or 24V (CKMTA24) models.
- Constructed primarily of light weight, high strength, engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace standard components.
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold system regulates pressure between 9.3Bar [135PSI] and 10.3Bar [150PSI] suited to air tools and all ARB Air Locker equipped vehicles.
- Highest air flow rate of any 12V compressor of its size on the market at 174LPM [6.16CFM].
- High efficiency design consumes only 56 Amps at maximum air flow.
- Built with sealed components for moisture and dust resistance.
- Hard-anodized cylinder bores and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seals for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life.
- Ducted IP55 sealed brushless DC cooling fan and anodized motor mounting brackets effectively dissipate heat from the motors, heads and electronics allowing for a 100% duty cycle (under room temperature
- Anti-vibration / sound deadening is integrated into the mount.
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assemblies for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning.
- High density and high flow washable sintered bronze air filter elements.
- Full wiring loom included for simplified installation and easy plug-in connectivity to Air Locker control solenoids. (Note: Air Locker Manifold Kit #171503 required to mount solenoids)
- Equipped with dual heavy duty Maxi-Fuses for professional in-line circuit protection and true circuit redundancy in case of a fault.
- Motors are water sealed, 100% ball bearing equipped (i.e., no bushings used), and feature a unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation throughout the life of the unit.
- Motors are internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage.
- Compressor pistons are equipped with a heavy duty European made cylindrical roller bearing.
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped.
- Sealed illuminated automotive grade dash switch included.
- Fully serviceable and all replacement parts available.
- EMF suppressed for use in proximity to sensitive electronic equipment.
- CE and C-Tick compliant.
- Engineered, built, and individually dyno-tested in Australia from local and imported components.
Fully assembled and tested air compressor (12V or 24)
Complete wiring loom w/ Air Locker solenoid plug-in terminals.
Automotive OEM quality compressor isolating switch.
2 x relocatable splash resistant air filters with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges.
Mounting bolts and washers.
Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide.
ARB On Board Twin Air Compressor Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
ARB On Board Twin Air Compressor Kit Reviews
Great onboard compressor. I made my own mounts and hooked it up to a 1 gallon air tank. I can fill up my stock Jeep tires in under 10 min. And. That includes getting the air hose out and putting away. The only reason I gave 4 stars I’d the wire harness. If I was putting dual air lockers on it would have been great. But I just wanted to air up the tires, so I had to cut the harness apart to make it work, and there weren’t instruction for that. Luckily I am mechanically and electrically inclined and had little trouble doing so. But all in all it was a fun project and I’m glad I did it.
I purchased mine from a local shop. Not really impressed. If I had to do it all over again, I would put up with refilling a tank or get York OBA. I had York OBA on my TJ and that was the best medication on my Jeep.
Excellent air compressor. Easy to install with the Mountain Off-Road mount.