Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the XJ 4.5 X Factor Plus Long Arm Suspension System. The X Factor Plus Systems are the best performing trail systems ever made for Cherokee XJs! These systems feature our revolutionary independent 3 link front end with track bar. This design dominates the professional world of rock crawling while also maintaining perfect streetabiliy and precise handling. The upper control arm is full length so caster change is kept to a minimum. The lower control arms are made of 2 solid alloy steel and use a Monster Bushing at the frame connection and Monster Krawler Joint at the axle connection to provide the ultimate in twist! The front upper bushing in the differential is replaced with a build a ball joint for maximum articulation. Even the tinniest of details has been addressed with the X Factor Plus systems. The rear end features a high quality full length add a leaf and our heavy duty boomerang shackles! The new long arm mounts are made from 3/16" thick laser cut steel and are precision welded. Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, best articulating, 4.5 inch long arm system ever made and we back that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts!
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling.
- The Best Off Road Ability of any 4.5 Inch System
- Revolutionary Independent Three Link Front End for Awesome Flex and Control!
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms Made from Massive 2 solid alloy steel.
- Full Length Add a Leafs.
- Heavy Duty Boomerang Shackles.
- Bolt In Long Arm Mounts.
- Allows for up to 32 Inch Tall Tires
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Upgradeable to any of our higher lift long arm systems!
- Available for any axle combination
- Requires a transfer case drop kit, or a C.V. Driveshaft Conversion, or a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion
- Requires welding of the crush sleeves to the frame and removal of the OEM lower control arm brackets. The long arm brackets themselves bolt into position.
- May require minor front fender trimming to run 32 Inch tires.
- Actual rear lift height may very depending on condition of the OEM leaf springs.
2 long travel linear coil springs
2 high misalignment/adjustable lower long arms made from 2.0" solid alloy steel
Long arm brackets made from 3/16" thick/laser cut steel
1 adjustable front upper torque arm made from solid alloy steel
High misalignment/adjustable front track bar made from solid alloy steel
One front track bar relocation bracket made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel
Full length add a leafs
Adjustable boomerang shackles
Extended stainless steel brake lines
Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
Hardware and detailed instructions.
Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1999 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1998 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1996 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1995 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1994 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1992 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1991 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1990 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1989 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1988 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1987 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1986 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1985 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1984 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)