Teraflex 1257600 6" LCG Long Arm Suspension System with Shocks for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
All of these refinements equate to total tuning availability for the customer to dial
in the suspension to fit specific driving styles and handling preferences. This tuning
is accomplished through fully adjustable upper and lower long FlexArms that
allow pinion, caster, and tire position configurations to be modified.
The TeraFlex Elite LCG 6 Long Arm Kit is designed to fit up to 38 tires (aftermarket
wheels with 4.5 backspacing or less is required). Fits both 2 door and 4
door JK Wranglers.
The core of the Elite LCG Long Arm Kit is found in the heavy duty bracketry
precision CNC cut and formed from ¼ steel plate with fully gusseted and
reinforced welds. The simple design is incorporated flawlessly with the frame and
provides OE streamlined styling. Simple, straight forward installation is handled
with frame locating holes in all bracketry prior to stitch-welding the brackets in
their permanent location. Lower FlexArms feature 2 OD x .281 wall DOM with
fully welded heavy duty bushing eyelets for superior rigidity and durability against
The handling and performance of the Elite long arm system over any other kit - long or short on the market is simply amazing. The long upper and lower FlexArms work in tandem to provide synchronized suspension movement and articulation that does not bind or limit travel. The suspension travel is maximized through correct control arm geometry that reduces the extreme control arm angles, an inherent problem with short arm lifts. This correct geometry also eliminates most of the front-to-back movement of the axle as it cycles in its motion, keeping the wheel centered in the wheel-well through all suspension travel.
The new Flexarm mounting points properly address critical handling areas of anti-squat on the rear, and anti-dive on the front. A factory style 4-link suspension with trackbar provides the best handling and performance for on-road drivability and allows the JK to track tight through corners and at highway speeds. The trackbars provide excellent lateral stiffness to keep the axle properly centered under the vehicle for the strongest suspension configuration possible.
The Low Center of Gravity philosophy has been implemented in this system to ensure that maximum ground clearance and suspension ability has been maximized
while keeping the total center of gravity as low as possible for premium handling and control. The difference is immediate and the advantage is TeraFlex.
1. Welding Required.
2. Cutting Required.
Complete Set of Long Arms
Long Arm Brackets
Front and Rear Coil Springs
Rear Coil Spacers with Spring Guides
Front Coil Spacers
Front Sway Bar Disconnects
Rear Sway Bar Links
HD Forged Front Adjustable Track Bar
Rear Adjustable Track Bar
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Front and Rear Bump Stops
Front Drag Link Flip Kit
Front Track Bar Bracket and Brace
Front and Rear Shocks
- Features: Adjustable Control Arms, Front Sway Bar Disconnects, High Steer Kit, Long Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 38
- Lift Height Range: 5 inch and up
- Included Parts: Extended Brake Lines, Front Lower Control Arms, Front Track Bar, Front Track Bar Bracket, Front Upper Control Arms, Rear Lower Control Arms, Rear Track Bar, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Rear Upper Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks
- Shipping Weight: 335lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 48in x 40in x 20in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)