All Spectre Cold Air Intake systems begin with using the exclusive Spectre HpR® Performance filter, tested at over 400 MPH in the harshest environment in the world, the Bonneville Salt Flats. Coupled with mandrel bent polished aluminum tubing, these intake systems completely replace the restrictive factory air filter and air box. By providing smother air flow, lower temperatures and a much larger volume of air at the throttle body, efficiency of the engine is improved and a gain in horsepower is obtained.
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-670-21
All Speed by Spectre Cold Air Intake Systems include:
- Washable / Re-useable HpR® Performance Filter, proven at over 400MPH!
- Polished Aluminum, Mandrel Bent Tubes
- EPDM Boots and Connectors
- Stainless Steel Clamps
- Dyno Proven HP Gains
- Designed to bolt in using existing mounting holes and brackets
- All hardware and easy to follow, comprehensive instructions.
- Engine Size: 2.5L I-4
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 12lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 35in x 15in x 13in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Spectre Performance Performance Air Intake Kit Reviews
What a difference! Really woke up my 4 cylinder engine that had the restrictive stock air intake. Could hear and feel the improvement as soon as I pulled out of driveway. Not to mention my gas mileage increased by at least 2 mpg!
I enjoyed installing this product and works excellent