aFe Power 46-35002 Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer for 07-11 Jeep Wrangler JK with 3.8L V6 Engine
This throttle body spacer is 50-state legal (CARB E.O Number D-516-2).
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-550-11
- Precision machined from solid T-6061 billet aluminum to exacting specification for optimal performance.
- Combination serrated/helix design creates turbulence so that air/fuel charge is thoroughly mixed for complete burn.
- The serrated entry reduces annoying whistling sound especially at idle and cruising speeds.
- The additional space increases the volume between throttle and cylinder improving volumetric efficiency.
- Dyno-proven results. 8 hp / 9 ft-lbs.
- Fifty state legal
Silver Bullet Spacer
6mm x 65mm Bolts
6mm Flat Washers
- Engine Size: 3.8L V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 1lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 11in x 7in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
aFe Power Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer Reviews
The engine runs a bit smoother in mid-range, probably due to better mixing of the PCV and EGR gas with the air through the throttle body. There's no measurable manifold pressure loss compared to without it, so there can't be any power loss. Can't see any reason for any MPG loss either. If there's any gains, it's probably in the mid-range due to the previously mentioned mixing of intake air, PCV and EGR gasses. I used silicone gasket maker instead of the gasket and peeled off the excess after curing. This eliminates any possible gap from the gasket in the air stream, and the spacer itself makes no noise (stock intake).