- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
- 50 State Legal - CARB E.O. Number D-161-125
- Color: Chrome or Black
- Type: Stainless
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Banks Power Stinger System Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|51345||17608.3209||Chrome Exhaust Tip||$676.95|
|51345-B||17608.3219||Black Exhaust Tip||$676.95|
Customer Submitted Photos
Banks Power Stinger System Reviews
With all of the exhaust systems out there, I went with Banks because of my experience with their products for diesel applications. Yes, you will spend a little bit more than other systems but in my opinion their attention to detail and customer service is top notch. The intake system was very easy to install. From tear down to completion it was less than 45 minutes. The exhaust system was not quite so simple but still easy enough for the average guy, just take your time, follow their directions. I found it easier to cut the stock exhaust hangers than try to work them off of the rubber hangers. But then again, I had no plans to ever put the stock system back on.
What impressed me most is that even with my winter tires on, I'm still averaging over 19 mpg which is about 1-1.5 mpg over last winter. The exhaust has an aggressive tone to it when on the throttle but is very quiet if just cruising along. Very happy with this purchase, even if it meant spending a little more.
buying an exhaust system can be hard if you can't try them first. read a lot of reviews. all of my first picks rated terrible for the way they sound. power or fuel economy can be debated but you can figure a free flowing exhaust will increase something and reduce exhaust temps. this exhaust had no reviews but I took a chance because of the name and did I ever score! you only hear it when you want to and is nonexistent on the highway. you hear a little mean growl if the converter unlocks but disappears as soon as the rpm goes back down. awesome system. oh yeah I think the intake is the best out there also. only one I know of that has the chamber! banks got it right on this one!