Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
1. Factory Plastic Rear Fascia Needs to be Replaced with an Aftermarket Metal Fascia.
Inlet Pipe Assembly
Extension Pipe Assembly
Tail Pipe Assembly
- Features: Aggressive Sound, Driver Side Rear Exit, Turndown Tip
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: High Clearance
- Shipping Weight: 21lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 49in x 14in x 11in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Magnaflow Performance "Rockcrawler" Exhaust Reviews
Excellent kit. Everything fit perfect to replace my EOM cat back exhaust. Tech support responded promptly to my question. Documentation is great. Would suggest they add a note on initial condensation leakage from the joints. This cleared after driving it and re-torque of the clamps. Sound is nice and low, but not overbearing. Throttle response seems to have improved as well.
Great sound and so well tucked up you can't even see it.Exhaust tip is very close to the bottom of the bumper so you will need facia protection or a steel bumper.The added horsepower was an added bonus.