Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
1. Factory Plastic Rear Fascia Needs to be Replaced with an Aftermarket Metal Fascia.
Inlet Pipe Assembly
Extension Pipe Assembly
Tail Pipe Assembly
- Features: Aggressive Sound, Driver Side Rear Exit
- Color: Silver
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Type: High Clearance
- Shipping Weight: 22lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 49in x 14in x 11in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Magnaflow Performance "Rockcrawler" Exhaust Reviews
Very happy with it. Noticeable power increase paired with a K&N cold air intake . Not obnoxiously loud.
After the unholy mess of the stock exhaust is taken off (which will have you questioning nearly all of your life-choices), this system is extremely easy to bolt on (just - for the love of god - don't forget your ring clamps when you put those friggin' hangers back on). Making the install very straightforward. (The removal of the factory stuff is a friggin' mess that will have you inventing new cuss words - but this is no fault of Magnaflow).
I subtract a star only because in the end I don't love the sound. At idle and low RPMs it sounds kind of like a Honda with a canister exhaust. It has a drone that is kind of a bummer to deal with in slow moving traffic and really only sounds great at about 3500 RPM when accelerating (but at that sweet spot it sounds amazing). If you are purely going for clearance and that bit of a performance/fuel economy boost then this system will be great - but if you want better sound, I'd recommend one of the dual-tip axle back options - they sound a hell of a lot better.