Sprint Booster SBJE1032S SprintBooster Selectable Power Converter for 14-15 Jeep Wrangler JK with Automatic Transmission
Sprint Booster makes your car's throttle respond faster to your foot. As a result, your gas pedal actually achieves a full throttle response 25% sooner than the stock configuration. Even if you have a 'sport' button, Sprint Booster will quicken the throttle response time. By making the throttle respond faster to your input, you will feel as though your car has more muscle than it really does!
- Sprint Booster does not increase Horsepower.
- Sprint Booster does not reduce your 0-60mph times.
- Sprint Booster DOES make your car 'FEEL' faster.
- Sprint Booster is not for everyone.
How It Works
Sprint Booster modifies the signal between the accelerator pedal module and the electronic throttle body. This modified signal forces the throttle body to open 'more' than the stock signal at a given pedal position. In effect, the idle-to-full-throttle pedal travel is reduced. This makes your car 'feel' more powerful because a given pedal input produces greater throttle opening. This is especially evident in the low to mid rpm range where most cars spend their time on the street.
Sprint Booster simply modifies the throttle signal between the accelerator pedal and the throttle body. Big deal right? Keep in mind, this is the same concept as the 'throttle pulley' modification on cable based throttle systems - which was very popular in it's time. It doesn't add horsepower, but makes the throttle more sensitive and makes the car 'feel' faster.
It doesn't matter if you have a Sport Mode, ECU software, or 'Chip' on your car, Sprint Booster works independently of other modifications. It simply makes the throttle more sensitive, making the car 'feel' faster.
Is Sprint Booster for everyone? Of course not, no performance product ever is. If you have a track car where you spend most of your time near redline, Sprint Booster is not for you - Sprint Booster benefits are felt in the low to mid pedal travel. Some people don't like the fact that Sprint Booster reaches full throttle before full pedal travel - if you routinely mash the throttle to the floor, Sprint Booster may not be for you.
Sprint Booster is most effective in the low to mid rpm range, which is where most 'street' cars are driven on a daily basis. Yes, you may need to adjust your driving style after installing Sprint Booster - but that is a short learning curve. Sprint Booster will put the 'fun' back into your daily drive.
Sprint Booster installs in minutes, and is easily removable. Plug-n-Play performance!
Just try it! Make your daily drive more 'fun'.
1. Loosen the accelerator pedal module from the floorboard.
2. Unplug the harness from the accelerator module.
3. Plug in the SprintBooster inline with the harness and accelerator module.
4. Re-install the accelerator module.
5. That's it!
1. Some Jeep Applications are affected by interference from CB Radios. Please check the operation of the throttle before driving your vehicle if you have a CB Radio installed.
- Features: Metal, Plastic, Rubber
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)