The classic Tigertop™ is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Hardware on select applications is treated & powder-coated for rust resistance for long life.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for convenient ventilation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Kit comes with soft top and hardware. Some models include one-piece doors.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
To keep your Tigertop™ looking new, we suggest using Bestop® Fabric Care for complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening.
3/32", 5/32", 7/32", 1/8", 3/8" Drill Bits and Drill Motor
10' Tape Measure
Left & Right Door
Two Buckle Straps
Left & Right Windshield Retainer
Left & Right Vertical Retainer Mount
Left & Right Front Door Strike
Left & Right Bow Assembly
Two Paddle Handle Assemblies
Left & Right Door Striker
11 #8 x 1/2" Pan Head Washer Screws
16 #10-24 Black Truss Head Machine Screws
Four #10 x 1/2" Oval Head Phillips Screws
23 #6 x 3/8" Sheet Metal Screws
8 5/16" Black Washers
16 #10-24 Locknuts
8 5/16-18 Tapping Plates
23 Snap Studs
8 5/16-18 x 1" Phillips Head Bolts
Two Footman Loops
- Features: Clear Windows, Pressed Polished Windows
- Color: 01 - Black
- Hardware Type: Bestop Tigertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: With One Piece Soft Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
- 1983 Jeep CJ-5
- 1982 Jeep CJ-5
- 1981 Jeep CJ-5
- 1980 Jeep CJ-5
- 1979 Jeep CJ-5
- 1978 Jeep CJ-5
- 1977 Jeep CJ-5
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5