Here are some similar items you might be interested in
You'll get raw power out of the X2O 15 15,000 lb winch which under load it's one of the fastest in its class. It features a series wound amphibious technology which completely seals the 6.6 series wound motor as well as the four-stage planetary gear system. It has an oversized, completely waterproof, state of the art 500-AMP solenoid that mounts over the winch motor. The control handle and hardware are manufactured out of marine grade 304 stainless steel. Heavy duty rubberized remote control with a front end magnet makes locating and controlling the hand held remote easier than ever. The new X2O 15 performance is as good as it gets!
- Revolutionary planetary gear system boasts an 15,000 lb. line rating and 420:1 gear ratio
- 6.6 hp, 12-volt, Series Wound Motor
- 1/2" x 98.425' galvanized aircraft cable with replaceable hook included
- Intuitive design ensures a simple, hassle-free installation
- A heavy duty winching system with great features at an incredible overall value
- Drum size: Diameter/Length: 3.62" (96 mm) x 8.82" (224 mm)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 10" x 4.5" (4 bolts, 3/8") (254 mm x 114.3 mm)
- Total shipping weight: 132 lbs
- Includes Wired Remote Control, Roller Fairlead, and Hook
- **Roller Fairlead Does Not Mount To Winch**
- All Smittybilt Winches meet SAE-J706 standard ratings for winches
Installation Difficulty:Level 2Intermediate
Installation Time: 1-2 hours
WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranyt on Mechanical.
1 Year Limited Warranty on Electrical.
- Line Length: 90 ft
- Line Pull: 15,000 lbs
- Current Draw: 500 amps
- Remote: Wired
- Intended Usage: Occasional
- Solenoid: Remote
- Line Type: Steel Cable