The Factor 55 2.5 HitchLink will finally allow users with a Class V hitch to fit a shackle D-ring into the receiver. This eliminates the need to Sleeve the receiver to a Class III or Class IV hitch. The HitchLink orients inside the receiver and will be parallel to the bumper. This link is extremely strong and is rated at 18,000 lbs. with an ultimate failure at 69,000 lbs. Available in a hard gray anodized finish and constructed from durable Military Specification Anodizing(Mil-A-8625 F Type III). Will accommodate 3/4" & 7/8" shackles. Shackles sold separately. Made in USA
- Cross drilled hitch pin attachment (vertical or horizontal shackle pin axis)
- MADE IN USA
1. Never exceed factory receiver hitch pull rating.
2. Always use a quality steel alloy 5/8" hitch pin.
3. Always pull in line with the hitch, do not bind or side load the shackle.
2.5 HitchLink - Each
- Features: Metal
- Color: Gray
- Shipping Weight: 3.5lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 9in x 4in x 4in (L x W x H)