The Baja Claw TTC Radial is the ultimate extreme traction tire. Get rugged off-road performance with the Claw's 23 degree tread pattern, large directional SideBiters®, and tough puncture resistant sidewalls. Tread and sidewall decoupling grooves that allow the tire to flex and conform to any surface, "Mud-Scoops" for self cleaning traction in deep mud & snow and strategically placed and shaped siping to promote long wear and improve traction on wet or icy surfaces. Go where you want with the confidence that the Baja Claw TTC will pull you through!
- Advanced Radial Construction
- Directional SideBiters® for Added Traction & Protection
- Directional 23 Degree Tread Pattern and Extra Wide Footprint for
- PowerPlyTM 3-Ply Sidewall on All Sizes
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0
- Tire Height: 30.80" or 33.00" or 34.60"
- Tire Width: 10.5 or 11.2 or 12.0 or 12.5
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 285/75R16 or 305/70R16 or 315/70R17
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 8.5 or 9.5 or 10.5 or 10.0
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 7.5 or 8.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 33 or 35
*Please make a selection above to view weight, dimensions, specs of a specific product
Mickey Thompson Baja Claw TTC Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|