Westin's Axis HP LED Auxiliary Lights come in a round or square housing and feature nine (9) 3 watt Osram LED chips for a total of 27 watts, and produces 1,500 raw lumens with a peak beam itensity of up to 28,000 for spot beam. The housing (4.75" for round, and 4.5" for square) is made of die cast aluminum alloy and feature a Lexan polycarbonate (PC) front cover. Available in spot or flood light light beam options.
Westin's Axis HP LED Auxiliary Light features a high quality powder coat finish, are rubber sealed and are IP rated at 68, include a gore pressure-equalizing vent, and have a shock proof, shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. They run on low amperage and produce zero UV emissions. Wiring harness with connector, switch and in-line fuse, and hardware are included.
- High performance (HP)
- Available in two configurations: Round (4.75") or Square (4.5")
- 3 Watt Osram LED
- 27 Watts total
- Reverse polarity protection
- RFI/EMC interference protection
- UV shielded/Zero emissions
- Shock proof, shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens
- IP 68 Rated - Water proof up to 4 hours at 1 meter depth
50,000+ operating hour life span
- Heat sink housing for a cooler running, brighter light
- Includes wiring harness with connector, switch and in-line fuse
- Light Pattern: Flood
- Lighting Type: Round
- Shipping Weight: 2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 8in x 4in x 7in (L x W x H)
Customer Submitted Photos
Westin Axis HP 4.75" LED Auxiliary Light Flood Pattern Reviews
The paint on the front ring is peeling off. Poor quality of the paint/powder coating. I would expect much higher quality for $75 lights!
Paint is pealing off these within a few months