Westin's Axis HP LED Auxiliary Lights come in a round or square housing and feature nine (9) 3 watt Osram LED chips for a total of 27 watts, and produces 1,500 raw lumens with a peak beam itensity of up to 28,000 for spot beam. The housing (4.75" for round, and 4.5" for square) is made of die cast aluminum alloy and feature a Lexan polycarbonate (PC) front cover. Available in spot or flood light light beam options.
Westin's Axis HP LED Auxiliary Light features a high quality powder coat finish, are rubber sealed and are IP rated at 68, include a gore pressure-equalizing vent, and have a shock proof, shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. They run on low amperage and produce zero UV emissions. Wiring harness with connector, switch and in-line fuse, and hardware are included.
- High performance (HP)
- Available in two configurations: Round (4.75") or Square (4.5")
- 3 Watt Osram LED
- 27 Watts total
- Reverse polarity protection
- RFI/EMC interference protection
- UV shielded/Zero emissions
- Shock proof, shatter and scratch resistant polycarbonate lens
- IP 68 Rated - Water proof up to 4 hours at 1 meter depth
50,000+ operating hour life span
- Heat sink housing for a cooler running, brighter light
- Includes wiring harness with connector, switch and in-line fuse
- Light Pattern: Flood
- Lighting Type: Round
- Shipping Weight: 2lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 8in x 4in x 7in (L x W x H)
Customer Submitted Photos
Westin Axis HP 4.75" LED Auxiliary Light Flood Pattern Reviews
Great brightness, love the look on my jk!! Highly recommend westin lighting!!
The paint on the front ring is peeling off. Poor quality of the paint/powder coating. I would expect much higher quality for $75 lights!
Paint is pealing off these within a few months