At the heart of the KC Gravity LED is KCs patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD). The GRD LED technology allows us to combine all the benefits of LEDs such as efficiency, solid state rigidity and digital fabric with the use optical reflectors. The combination of LEDs and optical reflectors maximizes light output while allowing precise beam pattern shaping. The KC Gravity LED is the brightest and most efficient performance off road LED light on the market.
- 20W per light - 2 x CREE XML2-T6 10W LEDs
- Available in Spot Beam (focused bright light) and Spread Beam (wider bright light)
- Raw Lumens: Spot Beam - 2,104 per light, Spread Beam - 2,104 per light
- Lux @ 17 Feet: Spot Beam - 7,840 LX per light, Spread Beam - 4,720 LX per light
- Candela: Spot Beam - 210,495 CD per light, Spread Beam - 126,727 CD per light
- LED Color Temperature: 5000K
- 9V to 32V, EMI DO 160E Compliant
- 6 Round LED light with precision machined reflector optics
- Patented Gravity Reflective Diode (GRD) technology yields more controlled and farther reaching light beams
- High Grade Aluminum housing with Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- IP 68 Rated, Fully self contained and sealed LED light housing
- Rugged and durable, 6" round black composite Polymax Housing
- Adjustable mounting bracket for easy and accurate aiming
- Protective and stylish ABS Stone Guards included
- Deluxe Plug-N-Play Wiring Harness
- Easy to Install Instructions
2 LED Lights
- Light Pattern: Spot or Driving
- Lighting Type: Round
KC HiLiTES 6" Pro-Sport Gravity LED Lights Pair Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|643||97025.0440||Spot Beam Pattern||$425.99|
|644||97025.0441||Driving Beam Pattern||$425.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
KC HiLiTES 6" Pro-Sport Gravity LED Lights Pair Reviews
Really love them for multiple reasons. Great warranty, nice lumens, look great, priced very competitively with other JW Speaker and Vision X, and they look good on the car.
Very happy with purchase.
I purchased both the Spot Lights and Driving Lights. This review is regarding the Driving Lights.
Upon installing, found one light was not working. Called Quadratec mid-day to let them know. Customer Service was excellent. No questions asked, no passing the buck. I was put on hold while Cust. Serv. called KC lites. I was told KC would send me a new set. The very next day I received a new pair and I sent back the extra parts of the new set along with the light that was not working. Very, very easy to deal with the problem.
As far as the lights. I am very happy with. Mounted them on AEV front bumper. Not as bright as halogen off road lights that I have had on other vehicles but much, much brighter than Sylvania Silver Star Ultra headlights on the JK. These are street legal and add a great deal of light. I have them aimed to match the headlights. I would say they are probably 2 to 3 times brighter than the headlights and the light is whiteish not the yellowish like the headlights.