Tuffy 250-01 Security Products Conceal Carry Security Drawer for 97-02 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Unlimited (with flip seat)
Featuring Tuffy's Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. The design incorporates a heavy duty fully extending slide system, weather seal & welded construction. A formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens the locking system. Tuffy's exclusive bolt-blocker bracket is included for additional security.
Mounts inconspicuously under the drivers side seat in a Jeep TJ (With Flip Seat) out of apparent site of would be thieves. Uses the factory hardware without drilling. The drawer must remain locked while operating the vehicle.
Made in the USA.
- Over 149 Cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seal
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8" thick welded steel components
- Pull lever for easily opening and closing the drawer
- Formed rib in the enclosure additionally strengthens locking system
- Tuffy's exclusive bolt-blocker bracket is included for additional security
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction
- Easy install, no drilling
- Durable texture powder coat
- Heavy duty smooth rolling ball bearing slides
- Weather & dust seal
Socket and Ratchet
T-50 Torx socket or wrench (Only required for optionally removing the entire seat)
Flat head screwdriver
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Tuffy Security Products Conceal Carry Security Drawer Reviews
Solid design and good fit. A little small on space but serves the purpose based on the style seat.
Works pretty well so far! Installation was easy enough, but had some issues with the bolt cover, the supplied screw was small and sheared when I tried to take it off, but a run to the hardware store was all it took to fix.
Easy to install. Read through all the directions first.