The Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle Housing offers the most ground clearance in its class for the Jeep Wrangler JL. Providing ultimate strength with the 3.125 inch axle diameter and .500 inch wall thickness. This is the same tubing used in the ProRock 60 axles. The Beefy end forgings are extreme to handle a bashing. While the suspension brackets have also been upgraded to a thicker design over stock. This package includes an ultimate Rock-Proof nodular differential cover that provides even more strength. Engineered with built in Ribbing to protect vital differential components.
Please Note: Ball Joints are sold separate.
ProRock Housing Specifications:
- Axle Diameter - 3.125"
- Axle Tube Thickness - .500" wall
- Shock Relocation - Moved 1" outward for clearance
- Rubicon Width Option - 67.9"
- Sahara & Sport Width Option - 66.4"
- Standard or Extra Caster Option for 3+" lifted Jeeps
- Stock Track Bar Location
- Strongest End Forgings
- Shipping Dims - 77" x 34" x 20"
- Shipping Weight 250 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Axle Position: Front
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Front Axle Housing Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Axle Width||Stock or Lifted||Price|
|JL44-1X3010-A||52442.3020||67.9" Width - Rubicon||3+" Lift - Extra Caster & Shock Relocation||$2,370.00|
|JL44-1X3010-B||52442.3021||66.4" Width - Sahara and Sport||3+ Lift - Extra Caster & Shock Relocation||$2,370.00|
|JL44-1X3010-C||52442.3022||67.9" Width - Rubicon||Stock - Standard Geometry||$2,370.00|
|JL44-1X3010-D||52442.3023||66.4" Width - Sahara and Sport||Stock - Standard Geometry||$2,370.00|