Nitrogen Gas and JM92 Oil: This gas and advanced suspension fluid oil will keep the shocks from fading so that they run better for longer.
Replace Your Shocks: Drive on the rough trails or bumpy roads without bouncing around.
Aluminum: This durable material will keep your shocks from rusting while protecting from damage cause by debris on the trails .
Easy Installation: Simply bolt this shock on your Jeep Wrangler JL and hit the rocky trails.
- Features: Monotube, Rear
- Location: Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 0.25, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 or 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00 or 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 or 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Range: 0 - 2.5 inch or 2-3.5" or 2.5-4" or 4 - 6 inch
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Fox® Racing Shox Rear 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Lift Height||Price|
|985-24-172||16335.5031||0in - 1.5in||$169.95|
|985-24-178||16335.5033||2in - 3in||$169.95|
|985-24-180||16335.5035||3.5in - 4in||$169.95|
|985-24-182||16335.5037||4.5in - 6in||$169.95|
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox Rear 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock Reviews
Can't beat Fox shocks. Perform very well on road and off.
i bought the front and rear fox shock package for my 2018 jl 3.5" lift the ride quality on and off road was noticed immediately both cases. even my passenger could feel the improved ride quality. highly recommended