Design: This 7" LED has a full surface reflector & the Hella Logo on it to show what is lighting the darkness on your Jeep. The high performance LEDs cast a precisely calculated reflector to create a homogeneous beam pattern while the ribs on the back act as a cooling element dissipating heat.
Mounting Brackets: This LED light come with a pedestal mount that allow you to mount it in various positions rotating it through 180° making it possible to place the light further forward.
- Operating Voltage - Multivolt 10 – 30 VCD
- Power Consumption - 22.5w
- Light Output - 2100 Lumens
- Color Temperature - 6000K / 2560K with Optional Amber Cover
- Housing - Aluminum Die Cast
- Light Distribution - Driving Light
- Mounting - Upright
- Tightness Capability - IP67
- Connection - Cable 800mm (single). DT Connector
- Lighting Type: Round
- Shipping Weight: 10lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 9in x 15in x 10in (L x W x H)
Customer Submitted Photos
Hella 500 LED Driving Light Kit Reviews
Review of the Hella Valuefit LED lights.
The Hella Valuefit LED lights seem to be very high quality. They are extremely bright. The lights have a two position switch one for a daytime style running light and the second for the main light. The way they are wired from the factory you have a choice of one or the other lit at a time. I rewired mine so that both lights are on at the same time. I also bought the amber covers for the lights. They snapped on securely and look good. As a side note the first pair of lights arrived defective with a broken plug that connects the wiring harness to the lights. The customer service a Quadratec is great when I called they immediately shipped a replacement and had UPS pick up the defective one.