K&N 63-1576 63 Series AirCharger Performance Intake for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT with 3.6L Engine
Not Legal for use or sale in California
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
Superior Design: A rotational molded air box directs air through a high density polyethylene tubing that is designed to allow air to travel smoothly & straight to your engine generating more horsepower & better engine sound. The use of non metallic tubing helps reduce intake air temperature leading to a decrease in intake sound. This performance intake replaces the entire factory intake system.
Increase Horsepower: Estimated gains of 12.5HP at 5600RPM giving you more jump during acceleration
Hassle Free Air Filter: This red cotton gauze over sized air filter can be used up to 100,000 miles before you need to service it.
Easy Installation: By only using a screwdriver, socket set & a couple wrenches you will have this intake installed under the hood of your Wrangler JL in no time giving you more time out on the trails.
- Color: Black
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Shipping Weight: 10lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 23in x 15in x 14in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
K&N 63 Series AirCharger Performance Intake Reviews
Adds some nice growl to the engine and a few extra horses when I’m in higher RPMs plus it looks great under the hood.
Easy to install and gave a little more mileage per gallon.
I installed this Intake with the Borla ATAK exhaust a while ago and I love both the performance and agressive sound gained from adding both. Install took a little over an hour as removing the stock intake was a bit tedious.