Baja MTZ Radial
Popular Sizes Available for Today's Demanding Off-Road Vehicles!
An aggressive mud terrain radial in Specialty Light Truck (SLT) sizing, features cut resistant 3-ply sidewalls and a full 6-ply tread for superior strength & toughness on or off road.
- Advanced Radial Construction for High Mileage & Smooth Ride
- Self Cleaning High-Void Tread Lugs for Traction in Mud & Snow
- Deep Shoulder Lugs Provide Aggressive Traction and Bold Looks
- Enhanced Sidebiters® for Added Traction & Protection
Traditional Light Truck Sizes Have Outlined White Letters.
- Rim Size: 20.0 or 18.0
- Tire Height: 33.50" or 33.40"
- Tire Width: 12.5 or 11.0
- Published Size: 33x12.50R20 or 33X11.50R18
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 10.0
- Min Wheel Width: 8.0
- Published Diameter: 34
Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial Traditional Light Truck Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|92606 432 07||92606.432||33X12.50R20LT||$342.99|
|92606 434 07||92606.434||33X11.50R18LT||$299.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial Traditional Light Truck Tire Reviews
Love these tires. Run them on a Jeep YJ. Good grip and ride. At very first drive mine were stiff and squirrelly. Break them in first by hitting some sand with a lowered psi. scuff the slippery shine off in the sand and flex the sidewalls. Afterwards the ride is totally different. A little loud on the road but that is to be expected.. they are mud tires.
These tires wear great and work great on and off the road wish they would keep making them!