Old Man Emu’s 3070 light-duty coil spring was developed, designed, and tested to be a front spring that was model-specific for 2011-15 WK Jeeps®. OME wanted to replace the factory equipment, that was geared more for comfort, with a durable and reliable spring that could handle the added stress of extra weight under rougher conditions. Often manufacturers make coils that only add lift. Old Man Emu’s 3070 will not only add 1.75” of lift, but will slightly increase load capacity and maintain an acceptable level of comfort WK owners have come to expect.
Aside from a slightly higher load capacity from factory springs, another major benefit is increased spring travel. This is crucial for driving on rougher terrain where bumps and berms are the norm. Seeing how the WK2 is a mid-sized SUV that was built for comfort and moderate off-road use, standard coil springs have a tendency to make contact with the bump stops and bottom out on tougher terrain.
The OME 3070 is a light duty front coil spring for V6 gas engine WK2 Jeeps® from years 2011-15.
* NOT compatible with Jeeps® equipped with Quadra-Lift airbag suspension systems.
Keep the Comfort For Daily Driving and Be Prepared When Tackling Tougher Terrain Is the Task At Hand.
Add Lift To Your Ride and Beef Up the Suspension From the Factory Setup.
Take Out the Guesswork With a Model-Specific Design For 2011-15 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Models (V6 Gas Engine).
- Color: Gray
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Coil Springs
- Shipping Weight: 28lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 16in x 15in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)