Old Man Emu’s 3074 medium-duty rear coil spring was developed, designed, and tested for 2011-15 WK Jeeps®, specifically with heavier aftermarket accessories like bumpers or tire racks. OME wanted to replace the factory equipment that was geared more for comfort, with a durable and reliable spring that could handle the stress of added weight under rougher conditions. Often manufacturers make coils that only add lift. Old Man Emu’s 3074 will not only add 2” of lift, but will slightly increase load capacity and maintain an acceptable level of comfort WK owners have come to expect.
Aside from a significant upgrade in load capacity over factory springs, another benefit would be increased spring travel. This is crucial for driving on rougher terrain where bumps and berms are the norm. Seeing how the WK2 is a mid-sized SUV that was built for comfort and moderate off-road use, standard coil springs have a tendency to make contact with the bump stops and bottom out on tougher terrain.
The OME 3074 is a medium-duty rear coil spring for 2011-15 V6 gas or 3.2L diesel WK2 Jeeps® with or without a factory tow package.
* NOT compatible with Jeeps® equipped with Quadra-Lift airbag suspension systems.
Keep the Comfort For Daily Driving and Be Prepared When Tackling Tougher Terrain Is the Task At Hand.
Add Lift To Your Ride and Significantly Increase Load Capacity From the Factory Suspension.
Take Out the Guesswork With a Model-Specific Design For 2011-15 Jeep® Grand Cherokee Models (V6 Gas or 3.2L Diesel Engine With Or Without Factory Tow Package).
- Color: Gray
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Coil Springs
- Shipping Weight: 32lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 17in x 15in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)
- 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK2)