- 1) Step-down tread block for self cleaning when driving in snow and mud to illiminate loss of traction when you need it the most
- 2) Scalloped shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in the snow and mud
- 3) Full-length elliptical siping for enhanced wet and snow capability
- 4) The Rock-Rejection-Ribs help to dislodge rocks between the tread blocks which allows you to have the traction you depend on
- 5) Enhanced upper sidewall treatment for better cut and abrasion resistance
- 6) Tri-ply construction for greater sidewall puncture resistance
- 7) Spiral nylon overwrap for better stability and load carrying ability at highway speeds.
- Rim Size: 15.0 or 16.0 or 17.0 or 18.0 or 20.0 or 22.0
- Tire Height: 31.00" or 33.00" or 35.00" or 32.00" or 37.00" or 40.00" or 34.00" or 36.00"
- Tire Width: 10.5 or 13.0 or 12.5 or 11.0 or 10.8 or 11.7 or 12.6 or 11.8 or 10.7 or 13.3 or 13.5 or 12.1 or 12.8 or 12.9 or 12.4
- Published Size: 31x10.50R15 or 33x12.50R15 or 35x12.50R15 or 265/75R16 or 285/75R16 or 315/75R16 or 305/65R17 or 315/70R17 or 285/70R17 or 265/70R17 or 35x12.50R17 or 37x12.50R17 or 40x13.50R17 or 295/65R18 or 305/70R18 or 37x12.50R18 or 295/60R20 or 295/55R20 or 35x12.50R20 or 37x12.50R20 or 35x12.50R22 or 37x13.50R22
- Tire Style: Radial
- Max Wheel Width: 9.5 or 11.5 or 11.0 or 10.0 or 12.0 or 10.5
- Min Wheel Width: 7.0 or 8.5 or 8.0 or 9.0
- Published Diameter: 31 or 33 or 35 or 32 or 37 or 40 or 34 or 36
Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Mud Terrain Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Size||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Pro Comp Xtreme MT2 Mud Terrain Tire Reviews
Great tire with a super aggressive tread. Not only do they look great, but they are actually much quieter than the M/Ts that they replaced with a much less aggressive tread. They really do well on the highway and look great mounted on QT Baja Xtreme II wheels.
Very please with the tires on my 2015 Rubicon. Great mud traction without being too loud.
The tire package awesome on my 2011 Jeep. The tires have done about everything really good. There good in mud, on wet pavement and off-road trails. Haven't tried them in the snow but from where I come from (Upstate NY) if you spin out once you adjust your driving tactics period. I purchased tires and wheels and they look awesome on my 2011 Jeep. If you purchase tires and wheels get them balanced, they were off quite a bit. Not disappointed, I will purchase the tires again period. Good price too!