Quadratec Automatic Billet Aluminum Mirror Mover Pair for 11-18 Jeep Wrangler JK with Power Heated Mirrors
Due to mid year running changes on 13-14 model years please verify your door plug using the additional images and order the appropriate year range that matches your style door plug.
When you want to remove the front doors, simply swing the mirror arms forward and insert the locking pins (included) while lifting off the front doors. Uses existing bolt holes and fasteners to install with no drilling or modifications required. Our exclusive kits are for those who insist on maximum quality and performance in a mirror relocation solution. The look has a subtle customized appearance and uses OE specification mirror heads. The Powered Automatic Mirror Movers provide a complete plug and play installation that retains all your existing factory power mirror functions! Quadratec’s exclusive Powered Automatic Mirror Mover kits include new power mirrors with defroster feature and servo motors that adjust both driver and passenger mirrors using the existing factory dashboard switch. These Deluxe Powered Automatic Mirror Movers work with all ’11-Up Wranglers that were originally fitted with factory power mirrors. The Powered Automatic Mirror Mover kits include custom “T” harnesses to provide power remote mirror adjustments with the doors off! All kits come pre-assembled and ready to install with our detailed instructions.Features:
- CNC Machined Aluminum Mirror Arms
- Durable Black Anodizing
- Plug-N-Play Installation
- Retains Factory Mirror Adjustments and Defrost
- Sold in Pairs as a Complete Kit
- Original Concept by Mirage Unlimited LLC
- Mirror Movers with Power Heads (2)
- Rubber Gaskets For Pillars (2)
- Door Fill Plate With Bumper (2)
- Year Specific Vehicle Adapter Harness (2)
- Cable Ties (10)
- Color: Black
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
|Part Number||Catalog #||Year Range||Price|
|13125.0230||11-13 Wrangler JK||$349.99|
|13125.0231||14-18 Wrangler JK||$349.99|
Mirrors are awesome. They built a new JL and didn’t think to incorporate this idea? The driver side heater didn’t work. One call to customer service and I had a replacement in 2 days. Now that’s what I call service!! That’s not the 1st time
helping me out either. What a great company!
If you would like a powered mirror relocation option this is the one you want. My wife and I put these on her jeep a about a week ago. The instructions are easy to follow. (Watch the video if you are unfamiliar with removing your door panels). These took my wife and I a little over 1 hour to install the pair. The included wiring harness makes the install a breeze. I recommend taking the time to adjust the tension on the arms. Out of the box they were tightened down too much and had limited range of motion. With some minor adjustments (Which are covered in the instructions) the mirrors had the proper range of motion and operation. The location of the mirrors is perfect for doors on or off the jeep. There are no 'blind spots' created by the door frame when the doors are on.
I did have the non-powered mirror movers before and I had the same vibration issues that others have reported. These mirrors seem to be of similar quality to the factory mirrors. There is no whistling. There is a slight vibration when driving at highway speeds but it is minimal and does not effect the drivers ability to use the mirrors. This slight vibration is the only reason that I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5.
I would recommend these mirrors to anyone that would like the same functionality as the factory power/heated mirrors but the flexibility to remove the doors.