FREE Cable Lock with the purchase of Quadratec 2 Bike Platform Rack.
Quadratec’s Hitch Mount 2 Bike Platform Rack is a great choice for transporting bikes and especially those that do not have traditional round horizontal top tubes. Our ratcheting arms eliminate bike to bike contact without marring finishes. Designed for all bicycles with 20” to 29” diameter wheels and tires up to 4” wide. Great for road bikes, mountain, downhill, and fat bikes. The anti-rattle hitch pin screw stops movement of the rack inside the hitch receiver tube eliminating noisy rattling. Carrier easily folds forward when not in use and tilts down to allow the rear tailgate to open without having to remove the rack. Thick welded steel construction with black powder coat finish provides rugged durability. Rack holds 1 or 2 bikes with a combined weight of 110 lbs. Fits all 2” receiver hitches and comes with a Three year limited warranty.
- 2" Receiver 2 Bike Platform Rack
- Installation Instructions
- Color: Black
- Mount Option: Receiver Mount
- Style: Two Bike Carrier
Quadratec 2 Bike Platform Rack with FREE BOLT Cable lock Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Free BOLT Lock Option:||Price|
|92034.1017||With BOLT Lock for 18-20 Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT||$299.99|
|92034.1011||With BOLT Lock for 93-18 Jeep Vehicles||$299.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Quadratec 2 Bike Platform Rack with FREE BOLT Cable lock Reviews
First, fit and finish. This is a great product. Quadratec makes really high quality products and this is no exception. The finish is flawless. It bolts together easily.
But for function, I have 2 complaints:
1. Even with the tilt feature, you still have to remove the inner bike (closest to the spare) to be able to open the tailgate. Depending on the bike, you may have to remove both. In Quadratec's defense, the product images clearly show that, and I expected no less when purchasing it. Still, if you have to remove one or both bikes to open the tailgate, then what benefit is the tilt feature really granting?
2. The hitch pin hole is threaded and you have to use the included threaded pin/bolt. It's fantastic for eliminating any hitch rattles. Kudos for that. But you can't use any kind of locking hitch pin. Anyone with a 3/4" or crescent wrench can walk away with your bike rack in under a minute.
All in all, I wish I'd gone with a swing-away rack. But with COVID-19 bikes and bike accessories are really hard to come by. The Quadratec rack was in stock, so I went with it. It fulfilled its function, but I'll be looking for a better solution.
Easily carries 2 carbon bikes securely. There is a little wiggle in the receiver but I plan to add a couple shims to solve that. Clears the rear tire well and the joints are solid. Also much cheaper than other generic carriers plus an extender to clear the spare tire.
Easy install was able to drill hole on Support bracket and use cable tire lock.