Easy Bolt On Upgrade: The 2 inch spacer kit will install easily on the Wrangler JL using standard hand tools. This kit is specifically designed for the JL 2 or 4 door models. and includes steel coil spring spacers, the shock extensions, and all necessary hardware for the installation
Keep the Factory Feel: The Rubicon Express 2 inch lift kit has been designed and tested so that the components will not sacrifice the factory ride quality. The Shock extensions will allow the use of the stock shocks, while the steel coil spacers do not lower the spring rates and will keep the same ride quality and feel as factory!
Upgrade to Larger Tires! The 2 inch coil spacer lift will allow the installation of up to 37” tires on the Wrangler JL Rubicon Edition, and up to 35” tires on the Sahara or Sport models.
- Front & Rear Coil Spacer Pairs
- Front & Rear Shock Extensions
- Bolt in Bump Stop Extensions
- Sway Bar Drops
- Installation Hardware
- Features: None
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Spacer, Hardware, Shock Extensions
- Shipping Weight: 27lb
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Rubicon Express 2" Spacer Lift Kit with Shock Extensions Reviews
Jeep rides and drives the same as before. Just a few inches taller to clear bigger tires. Look good. Will look to swap out extensions for longer shocks at some point.
I have read other ratings on this product, which were good. I installed this on a 2018 JLUR to accomodate 35X12.50s. Very happy with the results. Maintained the factory ride quality while giving the lift needed for the tires. I just got back from the Jeep Jamboree in Williamsburg KY. For any of you that have been to a Jeep Jamboree, you know that I just put my Jeep through the test. Absolutely no problems with this lift. My Jeep performed beyond expectation. Again, I'm very happy. This lift stood up to the test with flying colors.