Teraflex 1354252 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit with Twin Tube Shocks for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door
It's pretty obvious that adding extra ground clearance is one of the first things Jeepers consider when they plan on taking their Wrangler off-road. TeraFlex is one of the best in the business and they design quality components to do just that. The simple, traditional, no-frills 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit has all of the basic parts you'll need to tackle the trails. Even if you're just looking to throw on some larger tires to give your JL a more aggressive look or stance, this 2.5" kit is more than enough to accommodate tires up to 35".
TeraFlex designed this kit to tackle more difficult terrain, but not at the cost of on-road handling. This is a major point to consider especially if your off-road rig doubles as your daily driver. They've also gone to great lengths to make sure that their system will provide properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning to ensure performance and drivability.
*Note maximum tire diameter for Sport/Sahara (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops): 35”
*Note maximum tire diameter for Rubicon (w/ 2” front & rear bump stops): 35”
*Note maximum tire diameter for Rubicon (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops): 37”
Drivability for both on and off-road conditions. TeraFlex provides off-road performance without sacrificing on-road handling.
Higher Clearance so you can add larger tires if you're looking for a more aggressive stance over the stock set-up.
Meets the Standards for performance and stability of what Jeep engineers had intended for the JL off of the factory assembly line.
- Front Coil Spring Pair
- Rear Coil Spring Pair
- Front Bump Stop Extension Pair
- Rear Bump Stop Extensions Pair
- Rear bump stop mounting plate Pair
- Rear bump stop mounting strap Pair
- Front Extended Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Rear Extended Sway Bar End Link Pair
- Installation Hardware
- Available with or without Front and Rear Shocks
- Shocks Included: Without Shocks or With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Coil Springs, Hardware, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Wrangler Model||Shock Option||Price|
|1354202||16190.7111||JL 2-Door||Without Shocks||$499.99|
|1354252||16190.7121||JL 2-Door||With 9550 Twin Tube Shocks||$819.99|
|1354200||16190.7110||Unlimited JL 4-Door||Without Shocks||$499.99|
|1354250||16190.7120||Unlimited JL 4-Door||With 9550 Twin Tube Shocks||$819.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Teraflex 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit Reviews
I combined this lift with the Teraflex 2.1 shocks and the Teraflex LCA relocation brackets. My Rubicon is an absolute dream of a machine now. Be ready for a lot higher lift than advertised. I'm standing at 51" from the bottom of the hood to the ground