Soft Top Material The tough antimicrobial soft top material is both mildew and UV resistant. The multi-layer vinyl coated poly/cotton material provides lasting durability and protection from the elements.
Windows The 30 mil ultra-clear windows are DOT compliant and feature a 31% dark tint to keep interiors cool even in the hottest summer months.
Sealed Seams Whitco sewn seams are stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread that’s UV protected and rot resistant providing years of worry free enjoyment. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
Open Air Feeling Whitco replacement soft tops can be enjoyed with the windows completely removed as an open air Bimini top.
Rear Window Storage Rear window can also be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
Design All Whitco fabric only replacement tops are custom designed to fit over your factory original soft top hardware and bow system.
- Soft Top Material
- Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Features: Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Whitco Replacement Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|35101335||11132.4335||07-12 Wrangler JK||$249.99|
|35101835||11132.4435||13-18 Wrangler JK||$199.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Whitco Replacement Soft Top Reviews
decent for the money,rear bow is too big to go through small loop on new top.had to field modify.
Poor fit, directions are not good at all. Very sloppy fit on the rear window, sides gather and bunch up right behind door. Velcro on windows does not live up with top. I've put many of these in and by far this is the poorest of quality. Piece that goes to rear bar has no tabs or markings to attach to it. Had to line it up center and put holes in it in order to screw it to the bar. You get what you pay for... Buyer beware.