Is your Jeep TJ's current soft top starting to show its age? Maybe fraying at the seams, or having zipper issues? Are the windows scratched up beyond repair? Well, if the top's hardware is still in good condition, there is no reason to spend a boatload of money on an entirely new top system. Not when the QuadraTop Premium Replacement Top can get you so much, for so little cost.
The QuadraTop Premium top is designed to fit over your original factory soft top hardware system, and has premium features found in only the finest soft tops; Factory Quality press polished 40 mil thick vinyl windows for longer soft top life and reduced noise, Tough three layer 28 ounce pinpoint Sailcloth fabric with built-in noise reduction and extra durability, heat taped seals over double stitching, zippers with heavy duty teeth and jam-resistant technology - plus the peace of mind that comes with the Quadratec limited 3-year warranty.
Available in Black Diamond Material with Tinted Windows only. This product includes replacement fabric only, and is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
Whats The Difference in Rolled vs Pressed Vinyl Windows?
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
My original TJ top is about 12 years old and it was time for a replacement. I didn't want to spend a fortune for a top so I figured I'd try this one. The material feels significantly more thin than the original top and is more flexible (not sure if that's good or bad) so time will tell about durability. Windows are much clearer than even a new original top. Fit is pretty good. Initially the fabric had wrinkles at the header channel and I was thinking of returning it, but after a few days they have more or less worked themselves out. The stitching at the header channel is straight but it curves due to the stretching of the top (at least I think that's what's happening). As a perfectionist this bothered me initially, but you don't notice if you're not looking for it. I cannot review noise because I have mud tires and can't hear anything but them, but it SEEMS to be about as loud as the factory top. Rear window zippers go up at both sides, so you can roll up the rear. Overall, I'm pretty happy with this top's initial quality, as another reviewer stated. Just don't expect Mopar (read: $1800) quality. One odd thing is that the factory header channel had about 12 screws, and the Quadratop calls for only six, one of which was not centered front to rear. I went ahead and drilled a few more holes so I could add the other six screws. This is a mystery as to why they wouldn't have done this but it's an easy modification. I would give it 4.5 stars.
Looks great! This was my first time using a replacement top and the install was relatively easy. Just add a couple steps to taking your top on and off. Only complaint: for $400.00 you'd think they could send ya a couple extra screws.
Excellent top. My old top was falling apart. After a lot of research I decided to try this top on my 06 TJ. High quality, well made top. No issues installing, everything went on as expected. Perfect fit. Time will tell how the top holds up, but for the money and initial quality you cant go wrong with this top.