QuadraTop® 11000 2235 Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top & Upper Doors in Black Diamond for 97-06 Jeep® Wrangler TJ
This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
Whats The Difference in Rolled vs Pressed Vinyl Windows?
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most Value soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTops use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28 ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot resistant thread will provide years of worry free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam resistant technology and heavy duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
8. Upper Door Skins: Our fabric upper doors install in just minutes onto your existing factory upper door frames by hook and loop fastener strips. It?s quick and easy with our step by step illustrated instructions. Fabric upper doors have double sided weather strip bulb seals and double window zipper pulls Note:Wranglers with half steel doors only feature clear upper door windows to meet federal and state requirements
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Flip Back Sunroof, Tinted Windows
- Color: 35 - Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: With Upper Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
My top came in on time. It was very clean and well packed. It was, however, very tight and difficult to install. I would recommend have someone else help clamp the front by having him/her push the top from the back to clamp it down. Wrinkled zippers are frustrating. Hopefully in the summer they will level out
Good material, lousy fit. Zippers are tough because of wrinkled way they're sewn in. Very disappointed. Smittybilt fit better. Construction not as good.
World class quality with easy to follow instructions. My 1st top install and did it by myself in 52* weather with no issues.