QuadraTop 11000.4635 Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top & Upper Doors in Black Diamond for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
What's The Difference in Rolled vs Pressed Vinyl Windows?
All QuadraTop Soft Tops Feature Press Polished Clear view Technology rear and quarter windows, where most "Value" soft tops on the market include rolled vinyl windows. Rolled Vinyl Window as shown below creates distortion making visibility extremely poor. QuadraTop's use Pressed Vinyl Window which drastically improves your vision when looking through your top windows. Our vinyl window panels are Factory Quality 30 mil thick on QuadraTops and 40 mil thick on our NEW QuadraTop Premium tops as well as DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability. QuadraTop Premium vinyl windows are 33% thicker than other comparable aftermarket soft tops providing longer soft top life and a quieter ride. All windows are completely removable for open air enjoyment. (Example below shows actual printed paper behind window glass to demonstrated the difference between Rolled and Pressed vinyl windows)
Key QuadraTop PREMIUM Features
1. Fabric: Tough 28-ounce anti-microbial treated Sailcloth, mildew, and UV resistant 3 Layer vinyl coated polyester and poly/cotton fabric with a vinyl middle layer that?s 55% thicker than other replacement tops. Providing lasting durability and is backed by a limited three-year warranty. QuadraTop Premium tops are available in the original black diamond texture to keep your Jeep® looking showroom new!
2. Stitching: Our QuadraTop panels are sewn together with marine grade 135 gauge bonded Anefil® polyester thread that?s super strong and UV protected. This rot-resistant thread will provide years of worry-free durability.
3. Seams: All exposed QuadraTop seams feature heat tape seals over double stitching to keep moisture out.
4. Windows: QuadraTop Premium Tops feature rear and quarter windows with a dark 31% tint like the original, keeping interiors cool in hot summer months. The 40mil thick Clear ViewTM Press Polished windows are DOT approved for the ultimate in clarity and durability and feature leak-proof heat seals. All windows are completely removable for open-air enjoyment.
5. Zippers: QuadraTop window zippers are stitched in place like the original tops and feature jam-resistant technology and heavy-duty plastic teeth. Side quarter windows feature single metal pulls while the rear glass zippers have user-friendly double pulls.
6. Hook & Loop Attachment: Our patterns are fully tested to ensure a tight and wrinkle-free fit like the originals. All necessary snaps and Heavy Duty Hook & Loop strips are in place to install over the factory bows and there?s never any drilling or modifications required!
7. Belt Rail System: Each QuadraTop utilizes the original belt rail attachment methods for a fit that?s as tight as a drum!
8. Upper Door Skins: Our fabric upper doors install in just minutes onto your existing factory upper door frames by hook and loop fastener strips. It's quick and easy with our step by step illustrated instructions. Fabric upper doors have double-sided weatherstrip bulb seals and double window zipper pulls
1. Phillips Head Screwdriver.
2. Safety Glasses
Note: This product includes replacement fabric only. This is intended for Jeep vehicles that were originally equipped with a soft top from the factory.
- Soft Top Deck
- Tinted Quarter Windows
- Tinted Rear Window
- Upper Doors
- Features: Tinted Windows
- Color: Black
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: With Upper Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Shipping Weight: 20lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 30in x 10in x 9in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Premium Sailcloth Replacement Soft Top & Upper Doors in Black Diamond Reviews
The top is good for the money but is a poor fit. Especially the soft door skins, there are gaps in front and rear. The rubber seals don’t match the contours of the surrounds leaving big gaps for water to enter when driving in the rain, I guess you get what you pay for, I was going to go with the Best Top but chose this one.
Had this top on for almost six months now and it is great! Zippers are all good, everything works as it should. I finally installed the new upper door skins on my old factory frames... ANO NOW MY JEEP DOESN'T leak when it rains anymore!
Fit perfectly, easy to install and looks great. Definitely a great product for the price. Would have given five stars except one door window heat seam came loose. Quadratec quickly provided a replacement, no questions asked.