- NEW design is less complex and easier to install than competitive brand tops.
- Custom design fits better using significantly fewer straps and no center bow. This bowless top uses only two Velcro side straps, one center adjusting strap and two rear straps making a better fitting, easier to install top.
- All straps are inside the top making for a cleaner better looking design.
- Rear window either rolls up or can be used as the storage flap for side windows. No extra pockets or complicated securing device to store your rear quarter windows.
- Side weather protecting foam is attached to the top. Competitive brands have this foam separate from the top creating a potential missing part.
- Each Top includes a pair of handy zippered side pocket for map and accessory storage.
- Side design includes a handy installation pull tab for ease of installation.
- Notorious leak spots behind the doors have been covered with a special rain flap; keeps the weather out!
- Backed by an industry leading three year limited warranty. Most soft top warranties are only 1-2 years!
- Features: Tinted Windows
- Color: Spice or Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Vinyl (18-23oz)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Rugged Ridge XHD Bowless Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Rugged Ridge XHD Bowless Soft Top Reviews
The hardest part was waiting for a sunny day so the top would stretch enough to put it on. Watching a how to video is much simpler than trying to read the instructions and look at the pictures. I have an 02 Sahara and the top fit like is was supposed to.
Easy to install, did it by myself in about two hours total. Just make sure you have a warm area. I had trouble once i got to the last zipper which wouldn't go all the way because the fabric wasn't stretched. I left in sitting on the Jeep in the garage with a heater on it overnight and finished it the next day.
The material seems good. The windows have a nice clear, dark tint. The zippered mesh pockets above the doors are nice.
I got it up to 55mph and it definitely is no quieter than my OE top. I did expect an improvement in noise reduction. But it doesn't seem to help with this.
Last bit, i with the rear window was set a bit higher. I am 6'1" and had to pull my rearview mirror down. i could see the the fabric above the window in my mirror. So i can't see traffic behind me until they're closer.