Bestop 79139-01 Sailcloth Replace-a-top Soft Top with Tinted Windows in Black Denim for 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Sailcloth Replace-a-tops™ are the quietest soft tops on the market. The secret to this Jeep® soft top lies in the unique multi-ply heavy duty Sailcloth fabric. Each ply plays a different role, but together they reflect road sounds, absorb wind noise, and prevent buffeting to create a silencing effect that absolutely must be heard to be believed.
- The tough, premium fabric dramatically reduces outside noise and enhances insulation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
- Built to factory original quality specifications to ensure a proper fit.
- Tinted window feature a customized look.
(Half Door Skins not included with this replacement top)To keep your Bestop® Sailcloth Replace-a-top™ clean and protected, we suggest using the Bestop® Three Pack Cleaner and Protectant Kit for unsurpassed appearance and long life.
Uses Factory Hardware and Bow Assembly.
- Top Fabric
- Right Quarter Window
- Left Quarter Window
- Rear Window
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Denim
- Hardware Type: Factory OEM Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Shipping Weight: 21lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 32in x 14in x 12in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2003 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Sailcloth Replace-a-top Soft Top with Tinted Windows in Black Denim Reviews
Great looking top. I installed it on a cold day so it was real tight but I got it on. I found it easier to latch the front but not close it all the way. To let the hinges hang in the hole but not fasten it and then put the back on. then go back and latch the front.
fits well on for a year no problems. harsh winter.
I ordered this top in spice on Tuesday. It was at my house Thursday of the same week. Amazing! it was a breeze install just as in the video, I have never installed a soft top, complete novice, had absolutely no problems. the color looks good with my white jeep, tan interior.