Requires MOPAR® Factory Hardtop Wiring Kit
To ensure your hardtop fits properly, you must be able to adjust your Jeep's windshield, door hinge and tailgate surfaces. Failure to make proper adjustments may result in leaks or wind noise.
Read all installation instructions carefully before purchasing a hardtop. Installation by a professional installer is highly recommended. Attempting to install this top without the ability to adjust your Jeep may void your hardtop warranty.
MOPAR Factory Hardtop Wiring Kit sold separately.
Left Hard Freedom Top Panel
Right Hard Freedom Top Panel
Rear Hardtop Section
- Color: Black or Paintable Primer
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Mopar 3 Piece Freedom Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
Customer Submitted Photos
Mopar 3 Piece Freedom Top Reviews
Excellent delivery and fit
Purchased hardtop about 1 year ago. It was packed well. Two of us placed it on the jeep with no issues. Took about an hour. Very satisfied and the road noise was significantly reduced. Highly recommend!!
Got this for my 2013 JK 2 door. Fit like a glove. Arrived via freight truck on a double pallet and packed very well. Comes with all hardware and took longer to unpack than to put on my jeep. No leaks, no squeaks. Do yourself a favor and buy Mopar for a hard top. It will make a difference.