ARB 5750320 Rear Tire Carrier in Integrit Textured Finish for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK with ARB Modular Rear Bumper
- Vehicle specific design to suit the Jeep Wrangler JK
- Designed to accommodate up to a 40" tire
- CNC machined pivot including bronze bushings
- Rod ends used on door mechanism for smooth, symphonized opening and ease of adjustment and set up
- Hi-Lift Jack mount bracket that can be used as a step when jack not fitted
- High mount bracket includes mounts for additional rear-facing lights and VHF/CB antennas
- Urethane packer to reduce movement
WHEEL CARRIER CNC
The strength of the carrier comes from the wheel carrier
support being direct from the chassis.
The support tube to the chassis is a 20MnV6 carbon
manganese steel micro alloyed tube with vanadium.
The wheel carrier has had extensive Finite Elemental
Analysis (FEA) testing conducted alongside real world
testing to ensure that the carrier exceeds the demands of
the large tire combinations fitted to the JK on different road
ROD END SYNCHRONIZING
SYSTEM AND CRADLE:
The tire carrier utilizes an adjustable turnbuckle with dual
rod ends to connect the wheel carrier to the vehicles rear
When the door is closed, the wheel carrier is securely held
within a rubber cradle to ensure a strong and quiet fitment.
This system ensures that the tire carrier swings away
seamlessly synchronized with the vehicles rear door.
HI-LIFT JACK MOUNT:
Integrated into the swing arm is a mounting platform and
arm support for a Hi-Lift jack.
Heavy-duty injection molded plastic knob bolts ensure
easy removal of the jack without the need for tools.
EXTENDED HIGH BRAKE LIGHT
The extended brake light mount incorporates provision for
additional work light/reverse light and VHF/UHF/CB radio
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
ARB Rear Tire Carrier in Integrit Textured Finish Reviews
I bought the bumper and tire carrier together. Happy with the bumper, and the tire carrier has been solid and rattle free. Problem I'm having is with the arm for the 3rd brake light. The height is adjustable for different sized tires...when it's adjusted properly for my 33's (all the way down), the turnbuckle hits the bottom of the brake light tube. If I adjust it up high enough to clear the bottom of the brake light tube, it hits the mounting bracket before the tailgate is all the way open, and the curved section of the brake light that should line up with the curve of the tire is too high, causing the sharp bottom of the light assembly to dig into the sidewall of the spare tire. This weekend, I ran the wiring for the CB antenna and installed that (4 foot Firestik). When going down the highway, the antenna bends back in the wind and rubs against the light mount above the 3rd brake light for a while, until it gets blown around the bracket and gets caught behind it. It's been 2 days and there are already "divots" on the front and back of the antenna. I'm ditching the brake light arm this weekend. I've been in contact with ARB customer service via email. I've sent a bunch of pictures at their request, and they've suggested adjustments, but none have had any effect on my issue. They suggested visiting one of their dealers, but the closest one is an hour and a half away...not willing to take a day off work for a roadtrip, hoping they can figure something out. Giving 3 stars because I'm happy enough with the carrier itself, but at this price point, I shouldn't have any issues with fitment of the brake light arm.
What Peter F. Said!
Going with Teraflex tire carrier. This is NOT rattle free! Had it professionally installed using ARB's terrible manuals (Front bumper instructions were poor as well). Had to trim part of tailgate bracket to clear when operating. Mounted a 34" tire and suspect that since I wasn't using some monster tire, it didn't fit correctly? Also, third brake light mount was visibly listing and apparently this is normal. Carrier seems to need constant adjustments (especially after off-road) and I'm totally done with it. Installing a Teraflex gate mounted tire carrier today. Don't waste your money..... besides, ARB install instructions are a mess considering their cost. ARB was no help when contacted and just resent the same screw-up instructions via Email. Instructions were not correct for a 2016 JK.