ARB Modular Rear Bumper with Swing Away Tire Carrier for 07-15 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK
ARB's Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier is the only way to carry up to a 40" tire without rattling noises or vibration. Engineered to take the weight, this carrier is one of the toughest on the market. Attached to the tailgate via a tailgate support plate allows you to open the carrier and tailgate at the same time. Made from premium quality Australian steel, this tire carrier combined with the ARB rear bumper is the only way to carry your oversized tires. The ARB rear Jeep Wrangler JK bumper delivers an enormous amount of protection for the back of a vehicle and has been designed for maximum functionality with a recessed bumper section, dual Hi-Lift jacking points and a heavy duty towing system.
- Vehicle specific design to suit the Jeep Wrangler JK
- Designed to accommodate up to a 40" tire
- CNC machined pivot including bronze bushings
- Rod ends used on door mechanism for smooth, symphonized opening and ease of adjustment and set up
- Hi-Lift Jack mount bracket that can be used as a step when jack not fitted
- High mount bracket includes mounts for additional rear-facing lights and VHF/CB antennas
- Urethane packer to reduce movement
- Durable steel protection for maximum vehicle protection
- Dual Hi-lift Jacking Points
- Zinc primed followed by a black powder coat finish
- Compatible with Factory Tow Package
- Integrated Recovery Points
- Provision to mount ARB mud flaps
Recovery points manufactured from flame cut 20mm steel
plate pass through the rear bumper and are welded to the
mounting bracket uprights for extra reinforcement.
The rear bar recovery points also include an elongated slot
so that the shackle bow can be passed through the point,
allowing the shackle to pivot when pulling from slight
HI-LIFT JACK POINTS:
Designed primarily for Hi-Lift brand jacks, the Hi-Lift
lifting point is reinforced with 4mm steel plate to prevent
distortion or damage. When the jack is inserted into the
point, the lip of the jack foot locates past the internal
reinforcing plate to prevent slippage.
When not in use, lifting points are fitted with a rubber plug.
WHEEL CARRIER CNC
The strength of the carrier comes from the wheel carrier
support being direct from the chassis.
The support tube to the chassis is a 20MnV6 carbon
manganese steel micro alloyed tube with vanadium.
The wheel carrier has had extensive Finite Elemental
Analysis (FEA) testing conducted alongside real world
testing to ensure that the carrier exceeds the demands of
the large tire combinations fitted to the JK on different road
ROD END SYNCHRONIZING
SYSTEM AND CRADLE:
The tire carrier utilizes an adjustable turnbuckle with dual
rod ends to connect the wheel carrier to the vehicles rear
When the door is closed, the wheel carrier is securely held
within a rubber cradle to ensure a strong and quiet fitment.
This system ensures that the tire carrier swings away
seamlessly synchronized with the vehicles rear door.
HI-LIFT JACK MOUNT:
Integrated into the swing arm is a mounting platform and
arm support for a Hi-Lift jack.
Heavy-duty injection molded plastic knob bolts ensure
easy removal of the jack without the need for tools.
EXTENDED HIGH BRAKE LIGHT
The extended brake light mount incorporates provision for
additional work light/reverse light and VHF/UHF/CB radio
- Features: Hi-Lift Jack Holder
- Color: Black
- Style: Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier
- Material: Steel
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
ARB Modular Rear Bumper with Swing Away Tire Carrier Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|
|EXT JK||12000.1020||Integrit Black||$1,522.85|
|ATIN JK||12000.1021||Satin Black||$1,522.85|