Now you can explore with confidence. This extra capacity tank holds more gas allowing you to stay out on the trail longer without worrying about running out of gas. It is specifically designed to hold an EXTRA 5 gallons of fuel and still fit in the stock location without drilling any new holes. This tank simply bolts in to replace your stock gas tank for those long distance trips and keeps your center of gravity low by carrying the extra fuel down low in the stock location. This tank has the same relation to the axle as the stock tank and occupies the exact same space as the stock tank, so if your suspension lift & axle combination works with your stock tank, it will work with the GenRight Enduro tank as well.
Made in the USA!
Here are some similar items you might be interested in
- Made from 1/8" thick Aluminum alloy and TIG welded.
- Includes a matching heavy duty 3/16" thick skid plate.
- A foam liner is between the tank and skid plate.
- Stainless steel straps hold the tank in the skid plate.
- Multiple internal baffles to reduce fuel movement & keep fuel near the pick up.
- Re-uses your stock Jeep fuel pump/sending unit.
- Works with the factory emissions and other related equipment so you will not get any check engine lights or other engine computer issues.
- Ground clearance is the same as stock or slightly lower depending on the model year Jeep you have.
- 24.5 Gallon total fuel capacity.
- Includes factory Mopar roll over / vent valves.
Installation Difficulty:Level 3Advanced
- We have only checked this tank to fit with a Dana 35 or 44 rear axle in the stock location, however, we know customers have fit this tank with a Ford 9" or Dana 60 rear axles as well. Aftermarket track bar mounts may need to be modified, but if your lift kit and track bar mount works with your stock tank it will work with our Enduro tank as well.
Installation Time: 3-6 hours
1 Gas Tank
WarrantyLimited 1 Year Structural Warranty. 90 Day Finish Warranty.
- Features: Aluminum, Steel
*Please make a selection above to view specs on a specific product
Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2002 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2000 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1999 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1998 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
GenRight Off Road Crawler Extended Range Gas Tank with Steel Skid Plate Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|