?For years Skyjacker® has offered its legendary Rock Ready® coils for great offroad performance, but given the diverse uses of the Jeep Wrangler JK, Skyjacker® now introduces new Softride® coil springs. These coils are ideal when ride quality is your peak concern. These new coils are engineered to maintain the original ride quality as closely as possible while having key features for offroad durability.
- Hot wound 5160 material
- Preset solid to allow full coil bind and eliminate sagging
- Shot peened for tensile strength
- Front and Rear ride balanced
- Many lifts and package options available
- Softride® coils for smooth ride like OE
- Front Coils Springs
- Rear Coil Springs
- Front & Rear Shocks (Select Hydro, Nitro, M95, or Black Max)
- Bumpstop Extensions
- Trackbar Brackets
- Sway Bars
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35 or 37
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Coil Springs, Front Track Bar Bracket, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks or Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Coil Spacer, Front Track Bar Bracket, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Skyjacker 4" Softride Lift Kit Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Shock Option||Price|
|JK40BPBSR||16117.2173||Black Max Shocks||$749.24|
Customer Submitted Photos
Skyjacker 4" Softride Lift Kit Reviews
I’ve had 5 Jeeps and 6 different lift kits. This is the BEST riding kit I’ve ever had. It rides very very close to stock. If you are looking to climb mountains this isn’t the kit for you, but if you are like me and want some height for taller tires with a stock ride it’s perfect. I also suggest combining this kit with the JKS geometry correction brackets for the front so you don’t have to knock out the cam bolts on the front. Those really perfect the ride!
I ordered this lift and it arrived at my house within 3 days. Extremely fast shipping!
I finished putting the lift on yesterday and got a chance to drive my Jeep. This is an awesome lift and the Jeep drives very close to stock. The only difference is that there is more body roll due to the increased height and the Jeep does sway a little bit, however I did not get an alignment yet and believe this will easily correct that. If you are looking for a great lift that you can add on to later, do not pass this up. Definitely worth every penny. (I went with the black max shocks btw)
The only reason why I am giving this a 4 star rating is because of the install. I did this install myself with little to no prior experience. This was the first lift I have ever installed by myself. So here's some things to keep in mind... While putting in the front springs, you DO NEED a spring compressor. The directions say that the springs will fall into place when you lower the axle. This is not the case due to the brake lines not being long enough to allow the spring to fit. This brings me to my second problem while installing the lift kit. The front brake lines are not long enough and I suggest buying brake extensions. I think they should be included in the kit, however after installation, there is still enough play on the lines with the front end unloaded. So extended brake lines are not necessary but you should buy them.
All in all I am very satisfied with the lift and it was a moderately easy install. The Jeep drives great and looks awesome. 35" tires fit perfectly with no rubbing and stock fenders.