Most moderate JK lifts use coil spring spacers with the factory coil springs. With this method you get lift, but suspension extension travel (controlled by shock length) must be limited or the coil springs and spacers will unseat. Mopars replacement coil spring lift allows as much suspension articulation as most 4
Lift Kits, resulting in amazing performance with minimal impact on vehicle center-of-gravity.
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift Kits work with all Wrangler vehicle systems
including the Electronic Stability Program
- Ideally rated coil springs provide unmatched ride
quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails
- Yields all of the suspension articulation the JK platform has to offer
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track
bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory type ends
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering dampener kit
Wheel and Tire Recommendations:
Stock tires and / or wheels can be used. Ideal
aftermarket wheel specifications are 17 Diameter x 9 Wide with 4.5 Back Spacing.
Tire diameter: 33 to 35
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5 when used on stock wheels, or aftermarket wheels with stock Back Spacing (6.0). Check wheel size recommendations of tire manufacturer. 13.5 width tires can be run with a 4.5 Back Space wheel, but some fender scrub may be experienced during full articulation.
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 7.5 (stock Rubicon) to 9.
Wheel Back Spacing: 6 (stock) to 4.5 (preferred). As Back Spacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 35
- Lift Height Range: 0 - 2.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Bump Stop Extensions, Cam Bolts, Front Drive Shaft, Rear Track Bar Bracket, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Mopar Stage I 2" Lift Kit with Fox Shocks Reviews
Great lift kit for my 2018 JK Rubecon Recon Will lift about 2.5” with a winch. Lifting a JK done right. Installation instructions are a bit of a puzzle, overall installation is easy. Did go to the dealer for alignment after installation. Very happy with the result, drives well and looks awesome.
Can't beat Mopar since it was designed for the Jeep. They customized this kit to fit their product which has a warranty. The catch is, A CERTIFIED Mechanic has to install it for the warranty to be active. Took a little while to get use to it. Becomes a little squirrely at times. But for the Jeep Nuts like myself, GREAT.
Excellent lift, gave me 3.25" in front and 2.5" in the rear to my jku rubi hard rock and removed front rake. Ride feels firmer but not to the point of harshness, body no longer rocks when going over bumps and railway crossings.