Mopar 77072353AC 4" Lift Kit with Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door
Check out the optional AEV ProCAL Module, a great finishing touch to any lift kit as it can reprogram your vehicles computer compensating for gear ratio and tire size changes after lift kit installation not to mention many other additional features.
- Lift Kits work with all Wrangler vehicle systems including the Electronic Stability Program
- Ideally rated coil springs provide unmatched ride quality and handling, both on-road and on the trails
- Yields all of the suspension articulation the JK platform has to offer
- Adjustable alignment cams (at lower link arms-to-axle attachment points) correct caster angle
- Front body / frame alignment corrected by an adjustable track bar; the rear is handled via a track bar relocation bracket with integrated brace
- Correct length sway bar links with greasable, factory type ends
- Brake hose and parking brake cable relocation brackets
- Replacement high-clearance, high capacity steering dampener kit
Wheel and Tire Recommendations:Aftermarket wheel specifications are 17 Diameter x 9 Wide with 4.5 Back Spacing.
Tire diameter: 35 to 37
Tire Width: No greater than 12.5 when used on stock wheels, or aftermarket wheels with stock Back Spacing (6.0). Check wheel size recommendations of tire manufacturer. 13.5 width tires can be run with a 4.5 Back Space wheel, but some fender scrub may be experienced during full articulation.
Wheel Diameter: No less than 17
Wheel Width: 7.5 (stock Rubicon) to 9.
Wheel Back Spacing: 6 (stock) to 4.5 (preferred). As Back Spacing dimension decreases, track width and stability increases.
Brake Line Brackets
Rear Track Bar Bracket
Sway Bar Links
- Features: Short Arm
- Shocks Included: With Shocks
- Max Tire Size: 37
- Lift Height Range: 3 - 4.5 inch
- Included Parts: Brake Line Extensions, Coil Springs, Extended Brake Lines, Front Drive Shaft, Front Track Bar, Hardware, Rear Lower Control Arms, Sway Bar Endlinks
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
Mopar 4" Lift Kit with Fox Remote Reservoir Shocks Reviews
This is great lift kit for your JK. Ride is awesome, it really IS better than stock especially when paired with the recommended tires (35" BFG KM2's @ 28 PSI). As one reviewer said it is lacking some parts (sway bar disconnects and adjustable control arms) that some kits in the same price range have, but the Fox reservoir shocks make up for the difference PLUS let's not forget the MOST AWESOME shipping container ever. I would highly recommend this kit for anyone looking to add 4" of lift and not wanting to sacrifice your spleen to get it.
The only reason this didn't get 5 stars is the lack of sway bar disconnects and adjustable lowers. I feel that for this price those should be included rather than fixed. However this is a fantastic lift and has everything else you could ever want. Plush, noise free ride, and a joy to drive. This is top notch.