Inside of the supercharger manifold, a large liquid-to-air intercooler keeps your Intake Air Temperatures in check and provides consistent and repeatable performance. Combine that with the front-mounted heat exchanger, electric water pump, and intercooler coolant reservoir and you have a supercharger system that has IATs that are typically only 20-40 degrees (Fahrenheit) over the ambient temperature.
Maximizing your efficiency during cruising is the job of the superchargers integrated bypass valve. This vacuum operated system allows air to bypass the supercharger and the rotors to free-spin" under light engine loads. During this situation the parasitic loss of the supercharger system is essentially negated taking less than one-third of a horsepower to turn the rotors. This bypass valve also allows your supercharged vehicle to maintain stock-like drivability and fuel economy - giving you a package that delivers power without compromise.
Down to the smallest part, our MagnaCharger line of bolt-on supercharger systems are engineered as a complete package. The supercharger, supercharger intake manifold, inlet, pulley, fuel injectors, fuel rails, front & rear fuel crossovers, and intercooler come pre-assembled to make installation simple and easy while the accessory box is organized into individual sub-assemblies to help ensure that you dont lose track of parts in the middle of your install. All of the hardware needed for a full and complete install is also included so you wont be running to the local parts store in the middle of your installation. In addition, our full color, step-by-step Installation Manuals will walk you through the install process with exacting attention to detail.
Magnusons MP2300 TVS supercharger utilizes EATONs latest 6th Generation supercharger rotor technology found in such industry leading performance vehicles as the Corvette ZR-1, the Cadillac CTS-V, and the 2013 Mustang GT500. These Twin Vortices Series Superchargers feature a pair of four-lobe, high-helix rotors with 160-degrees of overall twist that are housed in Magnusons patented high-flow housing. This highly efficient package requires less power to drive, delivers cooler discharge temperatures, and is much quieter than many of its competitors. These superchargers are all manufactured in our TS16949 certified facility the highest ISO OEM quality certification standard in the market.
Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty this supercharger is built to last. Designed to be nearly maintenance free you wont have to worry about anything once it is installed.
- TVS2300 Hybrid-roots supercharger.
- Installs in one day.
- 100% complete bolt-on system.
- No hood modifications are required.
- More power in a smaller package.
- 180deg. rotation of the supercharger provides a straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency.
- Internal Bypass Valve virtually eliminates parasitic loss (uses less than 1/3 of a horsepower at 60 mph).
- Delivers a proven increase in real world "under the curve" power.
- High thermal efficiency.
- 2.4 pressure ratio capability.
- High helix four-lobe rotors with 160deg. of twist.
- Redesigned inlet and outlet ports.
- Improved air-handling characteristics.
- Acoustically designed for noise and vibration reductions.
- Utilizes all factory "push-lock" connectors
6th Generation MP2300 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve.
Patented cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold.
Extruded aluminum high flow fuel rails.
Front and rear fuel crossovers.
DiabloSport Trinity Handheld Programmer.
Large front-mounted heat exchanger.
All necessary fittings, lines, belts, and hardware required.
- Engine Size: 6.1L V-8 Hemi
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 173.741lb
Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)
- 2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WK)