Heavy-duty bias construction for lasting performance. Rugged tread pattern provides agile and controlled steering for competition rock crawling. Large shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in snow and muddy conditions. Unique multi-edged knob design and arrangement of sipes enhance traction on rock surfaces.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty bias construction provides lasting performance.
- Rugged tread pattern provides agile and controlled steering for competition rock crawling.
- Unique multi-edged knob design and arrangement of sipes enhance traction on rock surfaces.
- Large shoulder lugs provide unparalleled traction in snow and mud conditions.
- Innovative tread pattern provides uniform contact patch for increased performance.
- DOT approved.
- Rim Size: 16.0 or 15.0 or 17.0
- Tire Height: 36.80" or 37.10" or 37.00" or 38.80" or 40.00"
- Tire Width: 13.4 or 15.3 or 14.5 or 14.0
- Published Size: 37x12.50-16 or 37x14.50-15 or 37x14.50-16 or 38.5x14.50-16 or 40x13.50-17
- Tire Style: Bias
- Max Wheel Width: 11.0 or 13.0 or 12.0 or 11.5
- Min Wheel Width: 8.5 or 10.0 or 9.5 or 9.0
- Published Diameter: 37 or 38 or 39 or 40
*Please make a selection above to view weight, dimensions, specs of a specific product
Maxxis Creepy Crawler Bias Ply Tire Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Option||Price|