- Easy flip back front section for instant open air driving!
- Sliding side glass windows are removable and adjustable ventilation!
- Easy lift rear glass with gas Struts & integrated defroster connection!
- Removable windows converts trektop pro to safari bikini top!
- Soft Top
- Sliding Glass Side Windows
- Rear Glass Hatch
- Gas Struts
- Door Surrounds
- Rear Arch Module
- Installation Instructions
- Features: Fabric, Glass, Metal, Plastic or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: With Glass Sliding Windows, Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|54863-68||11116.6117||Crushed Red Pepper||$2,099.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Reviews
I've had my top four 3 years (summers) now and the 1st two years it was great. This year... it leaks, a lot. It leaks in the front corners so badly that a solid stream of water comes into the Jeep and it has a slower leak at the back window. Thankfully I have weathertech liners that catch most of the water. I have taken it completely off and reinstalled it and it is now even worse than before. Also some of the seams on the side windows have started to come apart. This top was so expensive it should definitely last more than 2 years. Wish I could return it for a full refund.
Do not buy this top.
I rebuild transmissions, I am very mechanically inclined.
Difficult to install.
Poor overall fit.
Tons of squeaks and rattles
Hardware does not stay snug
I excitedly bought this top, hoping based on marketing materials and cost that it would be a good replacement soft top. I love the idea of Windows with a soft top.
This took me 8 hours to install. I cannot believe the difficulty I had installing it. The cloth material is very difficult to get into the tracks, especially around the rear window.
The side windows do not fit into the track along the belt line snugly. They bulge out and are not completely locked in.
I did not just take one crack at the install, I decided the error is most likely on my part, so I took it apart and reinstalled it several times to attempt to get the correct fit.
There was also hardware missing from the kit.
There also could have been a number of the parts of this kit that could have been preassembled.
I have modified everything on my current Jeep, and several other Jeeps and vehicles.
Ring, pinion, lift kit, winches, bumpers, cold air intake, new large tire brackets, lights, spod, electricle, line-exec the tub, etc. etc. Every other part was installed without issue, difficulty, has great fit and finish, all of these parts are non-Mopar parts, many of the most popular brand names on this and other 4x4 sites.
One last note, the soft top that came with the Jeep, has very few parts, and is very easy to install and uninstall. It's engineering is very simple, durable and easy to use.
I now own an $1900.00 / 100 piece paper weight that is in my garage on a pallet.
Again, do not purchase.
I can only guess that folks who are pleased with this top either:
Did not install the product themselves
Use their Jeep as a secondary or occasional use vehicle, thereby have not realized some of the challenges of this product.
Fit and finish
Works great! No wind noise inside, almost as quiet as the hardtop. No leaks, not sure why others have leaks but ours doesn't leak. Sunrider is easy to flip back with one hand.