- Easy flip back front section for instant open air driving!
- Sliding side glass windows are removable and adjustable ventilation!
- Easy lift rear glass with gas Struts & integrated defroster connection!
- Removable windows converts trektop pro to safari bikini top!
- Soft Top
- Sliding Glass Side Windows
- Rear Glass Hatch
- Gas Struts
- Door Surrounds
- Rear Arch Module
- Installation Instructions
- Features: Fabric, Glass, Metal, Plastic or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: With Glass Sliding Windows, Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Color||Price|
|54863-68||11116.6117||Crushed Red Pepper||$2,099.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Reviews
Works great! No wind noise inside, almost as quiet as the hardtop. No leaks, not sure why others have leaks but ours doesn't leak. Sunrider is easy to flip back with one hand.
This top has leaked so much that it has practically ruined my Jeep! I have had it installed and reinstalled several times! My Jeep mildews if I don't open it up after it rains. The rear window leaked and that leak was absorbed by the carpet which lead to a library book and it was ruined. I had to pay $150 to replace that book. This top is getting more and more expensive the longer I have it. I'm very sad about this.
We found this top when looking to replace the original soft top, found this one to fit the bill for us especially when we could get rid of the zippered windows and with the rear glass window it is so much easier to get our greyhound in and out and to haul the groceries, install was not too bad just took a little longer as I was doing it by myself, instructions were ok , we have had NO leaks so far the hardest part was latching the roof over the front windshield, as it being a new roof I kind of expected it , and I did have to do a little adjusting for the side windows to fit properly but not a big deal, the fabric the roof is made from is very nice and does help keep the cabin quieter, I see from a few previous reviewers had some issues, but taking a little more time to install helps immensely , this is a unique roof and it looks great and best of all NO struggling with worthless zippers !