- Easy flip back front section for instant open air driving!
- Sliding side glass windows are removable and adjustable ventilation!
- Easy lift rear glass with gas Struts & integrated defroster connection!
- Removable windows converts trektop pro to safari bikini top!
- Soft Top
- Sliding Glass Side Windows
- Rear Glass Hatch
- Gas Struts
- Door Surrounds
- Rear Arch Module
- Installation Instructions
- Features: Fabric, Glass, Metal, Plastic or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: With Glass Sliding Windows, Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|54863-68||11116.6117||Crushed Red Pepper||$2,149.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop Trektop Pro 2.0 Soft Top Reviews
I like the solid windows and rear window.
However, when it rains, it floods around the rear window, filling the storage trough under the mat in the rear. It is usually a pond! Water pours in around the driver side window and the passenger window. I have to regularly remove the floor mats and vacuum the carpet with a shop vac. I was sick last summer and unable to drive for several months. I didn't realize the leak was so severe. The seats mildewed.
I have added foam strips in every place it is leaking. It hasn't helped. I need to build a pole barn to cover it!
Bought this top in 2017 after Hurricane Harvey ruined my factory OEM top. I feel the need to respond to those saying it leaks badly. I called Bestop after a rain because it leaked. They sent me 2 new front pieces where the leaks happened. That almost fixed it. I added camper shell weather stripping to the corners and that solved it. I'll say their customer service is good. A year ago, randomly, the top flew up while on the highway. It was latched shut and all. I called and they sent me a new top next day air. Even given the price I believe people expect too much from a soft top ie: absolutely no leaks. Every soft top jeep I have been in leaks to some degree. Anyway, this top was an intricate and tedious install but the quality is worth it and having glass is fantastic. I recommend this if you can spend the cash.
I run this top on my 2016 Rubicon unlimited since two years. It is a easy to install top. Best feature is fast access to rear compartment with glass windows. My dog has fresh air due to the sliders. The only downside - I t is noisy in comparison to the hardtop. Radio cannot be used and I have to stop for telephone calls.
Sunrider fun function is very good. Everything dry - even in the carwash.
Superb customer service sent me spare rear glass After it broke during repair.