- Run it as a fully-enclosed, all-season soft top or remove the sides and rear window and enjoy it as a bikini. Options for a variety of window configurations.
- Improved fabric positioning and tension with the Bestop F.I.T. System (Fabric Install & Positioning System) on 4D models.
- Easier-than-ever access to sunshine: New Sunrider™ design allows the top to open from inside the vehicle. Sunrider™ hardware is made of high-strength steel and engineered thermoplastic polymer.
- Patented zipperless technology used in key areas, proven zippers used where desirable.
- Kit includes: soft top fabric, factory-style door surrounds, tinted and replaceable windows, integrated header, tailgate bar and Sunrider™ feature.
- Works with all factory full and half steel doors as well as Bestop door kits (sold separately).
- Twill Material
- Ultra-premium 30-oz triple-layer Black Twill fabric has superior durability and is featured on high-end sports and luxury cars like BMW® and Rolls Royce®.
- Black Twill fabric is elegant, smooth and wrinkle-resistant. It contains no PVC’s, is easy to clean, and is more flexible with a softer feel and superior cold-weather performance than sailcloth fabric.
- Industry-leading 40 mil, DOT-approved vinyl side and rear windows have 31% tint to help keep interior cooler in warm weather.
- Soft Top Deck
- Factory Style Door Surrounds
- Tinted Windows
- Integrated Header Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Sunrider Feature
- Features: Flip Back Sunroof or Flip Back Sunroof, Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Twill or Spice
- Hardware Type: Frameless or Bestop Sunrider Hardware or Bestop Supertop Hardware
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Twill (30oz)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Bestop All-New Trektop NX Twill Soft Top Options
|Part Number||Catalog #||Price|
|56853-68||11116.5507||Crushed Red Pepper||$1,499.99|
Customer Submitted Photos
Bestop All-New Trektop NX Twill Soft Top Reviews
First of all........ Not sure what the previous review about the flapping is because this thing fits tighter than a drum in a good way. And if it's not a soft top jeep it's not a jeep!!! You can't compare it to a hard top. Secondly..... I replaced my old Trek top with this new one and WOW what a difference. Everything I hated about my last one was fixed right here with the new Trek-top. The sun-rider function works perfect. it fits better. it's quieter in every way... The windows are easier to take off. The rear tailgate bar fits better. SIMPLY BETTER all the way around. And the pockets above the visors are great for multiple reasons (Better storage and more material in the wind turbulence area for a quieter ride!!! I love this TOP!! One thing I do not like and is not shown in the pics is the big reflective BESTOP logo on the back of the roof section!!!!! In like four inch letters!! But other than that this thing is amazing. Buy it!!!!
Coming from a hard top, this soft top is ridiculously loud on the highway. I purposely drive a different vehicle if I know I will be going in excess of 60mph for an extended time. It also flaps insanely loud with the windows cracked open. I had to shove a towel between the sound bar and the top, and put a ton of extra foam padding between the top and any metal it touches to help quiet down the flapping, including flapping on the rear bow it comes with. On top of that, I’m getting a leak from the rear passenger door area that soaks the cargo compartment and the passenger floor. It does however look nice and cool, and to open the front is super easy. All in all, for the price I couldn’t be more angry at wasting my money on this. If it wasn’t too late I would return it. I wish I would’ve just got a sunrider for the hardtop and go topless when the weather is nice. There is nothing easy about taking out and putting in the rear and side windows. And the fact that it is such a hassle to undo the rear window to get to the cargo space is ridiculous. Cost is way too much for what you get. I say stay away from this if you have a hard top, or if you plan on driving your Jeep on the highway, or if your Jeep will ever be in the rain. Also, the bestop retractable sun shade does Not work with this top. Found out the hard way since quadratecs website was wrong.
My husband and I installed my new Bestop Trektop NX on my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK this weekend. Have to agree with Gabriel L. that is was beneficial to view the YouTube videos more than once. We also referenced the video as we were reading the paper instructions. The total install time with both of us working together was about 2-1/2 hours; not bad at all.
Very happy with this product. Because Bestop makes Jeep factory soft tops, the fit was spot on. The fabric and framework are high quality, and I'm glad that I went with the twill. I'll submit a photo as well so you can see Betty styling in her new summer outfit.