Steering Stabilizer Specs:
Shock Body: Aluminum
Valve Seals: Scraper seal, wiper seal, and redundant sealing pack system main seal
Valve Style: Application specific valving
Shock Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid Oil
Shaft: Hard chrome plated 5/8" heat treated alloy steel
Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Piston: Race-developed high-flow design
Bushing Material: Nitrile rubber
- Features: Monotube
- Color: Silver
- Location: Steering Stabilizer
- Fits Lift Heights: 2.00
- Lift Range: 1.5-3.5"
- Additional Info: Fox Shock lengths are measured from the bottom of the stem to the center of the eyelet.
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer Reviews
Great product. Just put it on my 2018 Jeep JL . After I had my Jeep dealer install the 2" Mopar lift last month the Jeep would go a little wobbly at every bump in the road. This fixed it. Installed it in just minutes.
Looks good, works good. Not a big difference from stock but perhaps a little smoother bumps. Installs very easy with only two bolts and maybe 10 minutes of time.