Fox® Racing Shox 985-24-173 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT
Steering Stabilizer Specs:
Shock Body: Aluminum
Valve Seals: Scraper seal, wiper seal, and redundant sealing pack system main seal
Valve Style: Application specific valving
Shock Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid Oil
Shaft: Hard chrome plated 5/8" heat treated alloy steel
Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Piston: Race-developed high-flow design
Bushing Material: Nitrile rubber
- Color: Silver
- Features: Monotube
- Location: Steering Stabilizer
- Fits Lift Heights: 2.00
- Lift Range: 1.5-3.5"
- Additional Info: Fox Shock lengths are measured from the bottom of the stem to the center of the eyelet.
- Shipping Weight: 4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 24in x 3in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer Reviews
I am not sure why Jeep doesn't make this stabilizer standard equipment. It took me longer to get the splash guard off the font bumper than it did to replace the old unit with this. I replaced my OEM stabilizer with only 1001 miles on my 2020 Willys and what a huge difference. It did not take up the slop in the steering wheel, but it did help drastically with the wandering and shaking. This SS definitely makes the steering heavier, which I like better than the stock steering feel.
Good but was expecting a bigger difference. Super easy install. Will take 10 minutes with basic hand tools.
Installed this about a week after installing the Mopar 2" lift. Made a huge difference. Definitely recommend installing with the lift!