Fox® Racing Shox 985-24-173 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer for 18-20 Jeep Wrangler JL & Gladiator JT
Steering Stabilizer Specs:
Shock Body: Aluminum
Valve Seals: Scraper seal, wiper seal, and redundant sealing pack system main seal
Valve Style: Application specific valving
Shock Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid Oil
Shaft: Hard chrome plated 5/8" heat treated alloy steel
Components: Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Piston: Race-developed high-flow design
Bushing Material: Nitrile rubber
- Color: Silver
- Features: Monotube
- Location: Steering Stabilizer
- Fits Lift Heights: 2.00
- Lift Range: 1.5-3.5"
- Additional Info: Fox Shock lengths are measured from the bottom of the stem to the center of the eyelet.
- Shipping Weight: 4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 24in x 3in x 3in (L x W x H)
Jeep Gladiator (JT)
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator (JT)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JL)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JL)
Customer Submitted Photos
Fox® Racing Shox 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizer Reviews
I love my Rubicon Gladiator, but steering feel was a bit lacking. Considering the Rubicon has Fox 2.0 shocks all around, I am surprised Jeep didn't include this stabilizer in the package. Long story short, I am pleasantly surprised how much of a difference this relatively inexpensive upgrade made. Two thumbs up!
Great replacement, over stock stabilizer
Worth every penny, easy install and smooths everything out.