1. Fabric: Tough 24 oz. Antimicrobial Black Diamond textured Sailcloth Material is both mildew and UV resistant.
2. Windows: Press Polished Clear View™" windows are DOT approved and feature a 31% dark tint and are removable & replaceable.
3. Stitching: Adventure Top seams are double stitched with tough marine grade polyester thread that's UV protected and rot resistant. Seams also feature heat taped seals to prevent leaks.
4. Construction: All Adventure tops have rigid insert panels that reinforce the rear corners to keep your top wrinkle free and tight fitting even when the rear window is removed.
5. Support: Adventure Top kits features two front fiberglass support rods to help reduce top flapping at highway speeds and eliminate rain puddles.
6. Storage: Adventure Top rear windows can be easily rolled up and secured using the included elastic straps.
7. Door Surrounds: The Adventure Top door surrounds are constructed from tough lightweight aluminum providing the structural support for the top. Door surrounds install at the factory mounting points with the included threaded knobs for easy installation and removal.
- Top Deck
- Rear Quarter Windows
- Rear Window
- Left and Right Door Surrounds
- Windshield Channel
- Tailgate Bar
- Anti Puddle Supports
- All Hardware for Installation
- Features: Pressed Polished Windows, Tinted Windows
- Color: Black Diamond
- Hardware Type: Frameless
- Door Configuration: Without Doors
- Fabric: Sailcloth (28-30oz)
- Shipping Weight: 42.3lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 59in x 24in x 7in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
QuadraTop Adventure Top Reviews
Awesome top.. got it about 6 months ago.. no issues with it until today. The zipper on the passenger side rear window pulled off the fabric. BUT thats what 3 year warrants are for. Also recommended the skid row support bar to run across the top it makes it so that water will not set on top and cuts out all "flapping sounds" Over all great top well constructed!
Happy with my purchase, soft top looks great on my Jeep, very quiet even on highway speeds been raining not a single drop inside my Jeep, had trouble with one of the back window zippers so I sent an email along with some pictures, wow! Talk about a quick response I got my replacement window in a few days I'm a happy customer! Thank you Cheri!
The 2 stars are for it was easy to install. The wind noise is horrible above 65. Used it for about a month. Have been taken windows out. You could that it is not going to last. Very upset.what sold me on this item was the product video on the page. Once installed I thought they sent me the wrong top. The video is what sold me and the top i have isn't it. Feel like a sucker. Over all it doesn't leak. It was cheap. But it's not what's in that video.