The RIPP Cold Air Intake will allow better air flow for more horsepower in your Jeep Wrangler JK. Providing an additional 6 Horsepower and 15 to 20 ft/lbs of torque to the rear tires during a dyno test at mid range. This quality intake will also provide a sweet unique sound during acceleration, but run quiet at cruising speeds. Engineered with a premium cotton filter that is reusable and can be cleaned for many years of performance. The stylish carbon fiber filter housing will pop under you hood. Designed specifically for the factory 3.6L engine with the ability to connect with a snorkel. The open end of the intake filter housing provides the necessary attachment point to do this. Not compatible with the RIPP Superchargers
Please Note: A universal flexible hose will be required to couple with an aftermarket snorkel which is NOT included in this kit.
- Legal in California, or other states adopting California emissions standards, only for racing vehicles that may never be used, registered or licensed for use, upon a highway. Can not be shipped to California residents.
Snorkel Compatibility: The open end of the carbon fiber filter housing provides the connection point for most aftermarket snorkels. You will need to get a universal hose to connect the air intake to the snorkel which you can buy at a local automotive store. Snorkels tend to reduce horsepower, so by adding this performance air intake you can curb that effect and improve horsepower.
Horsepower & Torque: Providing an additional 15-20 ft/lbs of torque and an additional 6 HP to the rear wheels. (dyno test results at mid range)
Reusable Filter: Be sure to clean your filter often and give it time to properly air dry for long lasting performance
- Engine Size: 3.6L Pentastar V-6
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Shipping Weight: 4lb
- Shipping Dimensions: 12in x 10in x 9in (L x W x H)
Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler 2-Door (JK)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door (JK)
Customer Submitted Photos
RIPP Superchargers Cold Air Intake Reviews
Overall the product is acceptable for my primary purpose which is to work around my PSC reservoir. The hole for the air flow/temp sensor was on the side of the elbow facing the coolant reservoir instead of on the bottom as the pictures and all the install videos indicate. Per Quadratec support, RIPP states it is supposed to be this way so I had no choice but to make it work. This is my first RIPP product purchased and I had to accept that my expectations were too high but I'm glad I'm more familiar with their products now.